So we start a new rivalry Saturday | Syracusefan.com

So we start a new rivalry Saturday

TrueOrange

Walk On
I was up that way earlier this year, even got some Finger Lake wine still from Americana Vineyards. It was beautiful country, and a side of NY that I have never seen before. I enjoyed my trip up their immensely and hope to come back up soon.

However, this is football and in the south the gloves come off during football season. My family does not even talk to the other side of family during the Clemson/SC game week, most of them are meth heads anyway, so what is the point. My point here is, I have seen some trash talking, even had a couple of you guys come to our board and talk a little trash, so I figure you all are up for it. In the spirit of me being new to the board, I bring gifts. I made you a promo video for the Carrier Dome, I hope you enjoy it!

I was up that way earlier this year, even got some Finger Lake wine still from Americana Vineyards. It was beautiful country, and a side of NY that I have never seen before. I enjoyed my trip up their immensely and hope to come back up soon.

However, this is football and in the south the gloves come off during football season. My family does not even talk to the other side of family during the Clemson/SC game week, most of them are meth heads anyway, so what is the point. My point here is, I have seen some trash talking, even had a couple of you guys come to our board and talk a little trash, so I figure you all are up for it. In the spirit of me being new to the board, I bring gifts. I made you a promo video for the Carrier Dome, I hope you enjoy it!

This is the kind of good natured trash talking I can get behind. No harm intended, not getting personal. Kudos to you, sir. I wish all fans - of all teams - would realize that ultimately it's a game played by 20 year olds and is utterly inconsequential in the grand scheme, so there's no point in getting overly worked up or nasty.

Thank you! It is a game in the end, and it is a game that bonds fans from all schools-except gamecocks, those guys are real . I really had plans to come up there this week, but I could not make it. For all you guys that travel to the away games, I am excited to host you all next year. We did just win Souths best tailgate for second straight year (link below). We get there early Saturday and leave Sunday sometime. We cook, set out the satellite and watch football, catch up on our cornhole skills (that is a game, South Carolina is much more sophisticated than Alabama or Mississippi), and eat a ton. Then go watch the game and continue the tailgate afterwards. We take pride in the way we treat the away fans, so come have some food and beer on us next year.

I am excited to see how this game plays out Saturday. I want to see your #10. I am sure it will be a good game!

http://thedailysouth.southernliving.com/2012/10/15/souths-best-tailgate-clemson/

Haha, touché. Nicely done. I had a good chuckle at that... but I can't give it a 'like'.

We...catch up on our cornhole skills
6875240-a-look-of-shock-on-this-young-mans-face.jpg

I don't even want to know about this!

I couldn't get sound. I suspect there was sound. Try again!

Eat sh** and die.

Oh, and welcome to the board.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom