So what color do we wear Sat.? | Syracusefan.com

So what color do we wear Sat.?

Blue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On his show Shafer said "orange and blue". I suspect our uniforms will have a different color scheme than the Tulane game.

confused.jpg

I shall be wearing orange AND blue. But my orange will be the real orange, the color of that flower over there on my left. Clemson's color is more tangerine. There can be occasional dots of blue in the crowd, but come on! We've got to wear ORANGE! (Omg, that font color was more Clemson-y than SU. We don't have a true orange color on this site! Disaster! What does it mean? ? ?)

I'll be wearing this for the tailgate:

uploadfromtaptalk1380839889434.jpg

And then Orange for the game.

A fan of the O-R-A-N-G-E should never have to ask this question. What has happened to us? :bang:
I never thought we'd have to ask that question, but the team (if they did, indeed, design the blue uniforms) has thrown us a curve. At least we can't blame the school for the inconsistent marketing - they turned it over to teenagers!

Last edited:
I never thought we'd have to ask that question, but the team (if they did, indeed, design the blue uniforms) has thrown us a curve. At least we can't blame the school for the inconsistent marketing - they turned it over to teenagers!
Kids these days.Oh Lord

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom