So what did you get? ( SU wise ) | Syracusefan.com

So what did you get? ( SU wise )

DoubleDee

All American
Cardigan and tie. I look like I’m on my way to Archbold in 1936.
67446D74-CB97-4453-9D4E-7FBF19E461A8.jpeg

Three SU baseball hats (orange, grey, blue). Two SU winter hats and a pair of SU winter knit gloves. Three SU tee shirts. Three SU gym trunks. Two pair of SU socks. Two SU golf towels. An SU fleece zip up. Lastly, an SU ornament that has already been hung on the SU Christmas tree (of course the tree has orange lights). You can never have too much SU gear. I'm easy to buy for. lol

Piece of the court signed by Jimmy B with the 2003 Tourney Bracket results overlaid... Fired up about the addition to the memo-B collection!

For some reason it’s telling me the pic is too large for the server to process.
Load the pic on your phone then screen shot it and copy that instead.

Syracuse Corn Hole set. Will break them out Friday in Orlando.

Nice. I got that last year.

So far I have a pint glass with a cartoon drawing of the campus and a wagon cooler with the block S logo. Should probably get something at the in-laws as well since they never know what to get me.

A Cuse folding camp chair, which will get a workout during my daughter’s cheer season, and a new block S tank top since I shrunk out of my other one.

PAcuse got a nice Orange quarter zip pullover.

Piece of the court signed by Jimmy B with the 2003 Tourney Bracket results overlaid... Fired up about the addition to the memo-B collection!

For some reason it’s telling me the pic is too large for the server to process.

Nice! My wife got me that for my birthday. A prized possession!

My wife’s cousin and husband make custom wooden flags for various teams and occasions. I mentioned to my bride that a Syracuse one would be sweet... that’s what she got me for Christmas (I handle all the Syracuse gear purchase myself, as seen by multiple threads I’ve created on the topic;)). I love that it’s the only one of it’s kind, unique and special!
Screen Shot 2018-12-25 at 9.30.49 PM.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom