So what was the deal with Broyld. | Syracusefan.com

So what was the deal with Broyld.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Since there was no follow up on by the announcers that I had heard I was wondering if the radio guys addressed it. Did he ever get back in the game. Was he injured? It seemed like that after he and Shafer had their disagreement that it turned into the Brisly Estime show. I would have thought there would have been more mentioned about it.

He wasted a timeout being a brat. Hurt or not, he deserved that seat on the bench.

he looked hurt from the start-his arm was dead after his first catch- and was hanging when he was pulled

kid is one heck of a competitor and got pissed because he wanted to continue playing

And after he cost us a timeout he gave HCSS an earful, SS then had to chase him down the sideline. I'm glad he stuck to his guns and taught him it was unacceptable. And he didn't belittle him doing it. I honestly think SS is the best communicator we've ever had as a coach, at least in my time.

I think I saw Broyld in for the Hail Mary at the end, but that was it. Don't know if it was discussed in the other thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom