So when Obrien calls marrone and asks him for help | Syracusefan.com

So when Obrien calls marrone and asks him for help

goodroc

Starter
preparing for game with syracuse-- does he

1. hang up on him
2. tell him that wouldnt be professional then give some off handed comments that might help Bill prepare for shafers defense
3. give him our entire play book and tell him to beat the crap out of us

in game from cuse does he

1. hang up on him
2. tell him that wouldnt be professional then give some off handed comments that might help Bill prepare for shafers defense
Doug Marrone will not go out of his way to destroy the program he helped rise from the lowest depth in the entire BCS. I am sure George McDonald's playbook will vary from Doug Marrone and Nathaniel Hackett's playbook, but if Marrone talks about our players I won't have a problem. I would bet on number 2 and I wouldn't be upset with that. Number 3 would be purely spiteful from Marrone and I would hope since we didn't fire him he wouldn't be completely spiteful against SU. His legacy will improve as the years go by since the wounds will heal with the time.

As close friends I doubt OBrien would ask, and as professionals I doubt either would answer unless OBrien was willing to give the same information in return. PSU did have some folks up for our Spring game so would presume TOB is going off they info they give.

The story on both teams is similar anyway. Strong defenses, ?'s at QB, solid RB's, good/serviceable WR's, etc. It's probably a coin flip game and I like our players to won out in said circumstances.

1. hang up on him
4. Immediately convince the Bills to buy the rights to the color orange

The correct answer is #4.

If obrien needs to call dougie for advice on how to beat us, it would show how far the program has come along

1. hang up on him
Bill O'Brien, if a true friend and a man of honor, would never ask that of Doug Marrone.