So Where Do We Go From Here? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

So Where Do We Go From Here?

You may be surprised about Golden. He had no idea of the shitstorm he was walking into at Miami -- pending sanctions, etc.

Geez, do ANY of these dopes spend 5 minutes researching the school's they're taking jobs with?!

How the F can guys like Golden and O'Brien not know what they're getting into.

Unreal.

Geez, do ANY of these dopes spend 5 minutes researching the school's they're taking jobs with?!

How the F can guys like Golden and O'Brien not know what they're getting into.

Unreal.
They're all dumb

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I know Jeff Tedford is a west coast guy, but, why not at least guage his interest? You all have a fun offense to watch, and, he is an offensive-minded guy. If you could keep most of this staff, including defensive assistants, I think that could be something to keep your upwards trend going.

Just my view from NC...

We tried a coach with no northeast ties about 8 yrs ago. It was an unmitigated disaster.

How is this a negative? Presumably, he has the relationships there right? Syracuse is now an ACC team, which means, playing in you know the ACC conference which VIRGINIA is a part of.

Here's a serious question, would you rather a HC that had relationships in a hot bed recruiting area, that puts out D1 talent regularly or one with relationships in NY?

"Syracuse University, Newport News College Team!" Does the Mets farm team still play there, boom there is the NY connection.
I never stated or implied it was a negative. I just think that given the list of important qualities one would look for in a FBS HC, Wilder having developed limited contacts around Norfolk these past 3 or 4 years isn't very compelling.
As I stated in my initial post, his record at the FCS level is deceiving, and I think there are far better candidates out there.

And not that it matters, but since 2007 the Norfolk Tides have been the MLB farm team of the Baltimore Orioles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom