So, who are we going to close with? | Syracusefan.com

So, who are we going to close with?

Beasley and Bolden already said they aren’t flipping. Bisontis would be a huge haul, not likely but not a 0% chance.

Looks most likely that it will be Diggs, Edwards, and McKinley based on the names in your list. I’d say Edwards is 95%, Diggs is 65%, and McKinley is 50/50.

KJ Edwards tomorrow
Fadil Diggs this week
Marcellus Barnes on January 6th

As far as new guys not sure after that.
Yeah that feels right. I think we are in on McKinley as well but no idea how we sit post Elijah/Nick visit. If you asked me who I would bet $50 bucks on as a surprise grab, he would be it though.

With all due respect to IMatt this reads like the list a kid gives the mall Santa when they sit on his lap and try to throw out as many gift ideas as possible.

IMG_1595.gif

Beasley and Bolden already said they aren’t flipping. Bisontis would be a huge haul, not likely but not a 0% chance.

Looks most likely that it will be Diggs, Edwards, and McKinley based on the names in your list. I’d say Edwards is 95%, Diggs is 65%, and McKinley is 50/50.

Any other names to add? I have to think after having so many guys on campus, we're going to get a few more than that ...

There's only one player on this list that will be attending SU.
Assuming Edwards. Really hope we get Diggs, super bullish on him and Heard. Those two with the kid from Buffalo and returning guys is a really formidable D. Hopefully we hear something on Diggs soon.

With all due respect to IMatt this reads like the list a kid gives the mall Santa when they sit on his lap and try to throw out as many gift ideas as possible.

So, who's real, Otto? That's why I'm asking. I see who people are talking about most. I am curious about people's opinions.

Assuming Edwards. Really hope we get Diggs, super bullish on him and Heard. Those two with the kid from Buffalo and returning guys is a really formidable D. Hopefully we hear something on Diggs soon.

Didn't Heard and Diggs already announce for us?

Any other names to add? I have to think after having so many guys on campus, we're going to get a few more than that ...
Barnes, Diggs, and Edwards are the only ones I can think of. Sounds like Diggs may not be a done deal just reading some posts from today. Was hoping to hear something about that today especially with his brother committing here.

His younger brother who is a high school recruit committed today. The older bro from Texas A&M is between us and Bama and hasn’t committed yet.

Thank you.