So...who is our starting QB? Seriously. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

So...who is our starting QB? Seriously.

I wish one of the folks from the pay side would spill the beans. They have known since the spring game -- 2 years ago.

Fixed

My concern is this. Years ago i was at the eagles practice with a good friend Pete R. Pete was an all pro TE for the eagles and became GM. Dick V was the coach at the time and he was having a difficult time deciding who to keep on the team at the TE position because they were all equal according to the coaches and they were all "really good" according to the coaches. Well Pete watches practice for an hour or so , turns to me and says " the problem is that none of these guys have it" Not saying this is the case but often when a race is close it isnt because of they are both great but possibly because they are both average therefore the lack of seperation. Charlie not winning the job, Hunt not being the clear choice coming out of the Spring and the staff going full on for Allen makes me uncomfortable. I think it will end up being Drew but who knows

If true, and I have no reason to doubt you, I would have to think others have shared with outsiders such as yourself who are not as respectful and it will get out. Not that it matters one iota at this point. If coach has told the team then it really doesn't matter if he announces it publicly or not. We'll know in 23.5 hours. :D
I just read my post that you replied to and I sound like I graduated from West Virginia University. Dear lord. I really need to check what I say from now on.

Go Cuse.

My concern is this. Years ago i was at the eagles practice with a good friend Pete R. Pete was an all pro TE for the eagles and became GM. Dick V was the coach at the time and he was having a difficult time deciding who to keep on the team at the TE position because they were all equal according to the coaches and they were all "really good" according to the coaches. Well Pete watches practice for an hour or so , turns to me and says " the problem is that none of these guys have it" Not saying this is the case but often when a race is close it isnt because of they are both great but possibly because they are both average therefore the lack of seperation. Charlie not winning the job, Hunt not being the clear choice coming out of the Spring and the staff going full on for Allen makes me uncomfortable. I think it will end up being Drew but who knows