So who is stuck at work today durring the game? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

So who is stuck at work today durring the game?

I am here all day. Safety guy cannot just leave the foundry at the busy part of the day sadly. But my buddy is recording it, he has a projector in his garage. phone goes off after lunch and I will head directly there after we shut down production for the day. and will be hungover tomorrow.

You can't find a significant safety violation that will shut the plant down after 1? What kind of safety guy are you?

May go to the bar in our office and see if they'll put the game on tv.

You have a bar... in YOUR OFFICE? What awesome company do you work for? Do they serve food as well in this bar? You may actually have a better alternative than my home office...

ha ha ha...if I can, then I am a VERY bad safety guy.

Oh, I wasn't saying you should create an immediate danger to life or health, but something you could easily resolve with some quick training in the morning...

I am.

Have an enormous sales meeting for a consulting opportunity that's been scheduled for weeks. And of course, it starts 15 minutes after our game tips off.

Threaten his life and the lives of his family. 60% of the time it works every time.
Or, you could butter him up.
overly-suave-IT-guy-10.jpg

I am.

Have an enormous sales meeting for a consulting opportunity that's been scheduled for weeks. And of course, it starts 15 minutes after our game tips off.
Yeah, I have a meeting a colleague graciously put on my calendar that will take place towards the end of our game.

I'm not anticipating that I'll be a productive member of this meeting.

Yeah, I have a meeting a colleague graciously put on my calendar that will take place towards the end of our game.

I'm not anticipating that I'll be a productive member of this meeting.

a strategically timed can of Coke being spilled can work wonders

<--------- :bat: DVRing the game...but, I'll probably still catch part of it on my work computer.

Me stuck too. Will keep tabs on score, then go home and watch on DVR, knowing Cuse was victorious (easier to watch that way)!

Oh, I wasn't saying you should create an immediate danger to life or health, but something you could easily resolve with some quick training in the morning...
yeah I get that...but what I meant is that if I am able to find something that I could reasonably shut down production for, then I havent been doing a very good job for the last 8 or so years. Lol. I can make it until after work I think...or hope anyway.

Working, the last IT to guy to block the streaming found out the boss likes the tourney, I wonder where he works now?

AWESOME!!!
Just got an email from the IT guy we have a "special meeting" scheduled at about 2:45 PM today will last through the rest of the day. He will be streaming the game for us onto the big screen in our conference room!!!

he is currently streaming the Oh ST - Dayton game...

I just cancelled a once in 3 month doctor's appointment with a doctor who is usually booked 6 weeks in advance...what are the odds the game would have been during this time? Regardless of that answer, I wanted to show my level of commitment!! Sometimes it's like life/God/the universe throws these improbable choices at you...I think I made the right one.

Bugger! they have the streaming video blocked at work!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:
I'm feeling poorly...cough...cough...sneeze...cough

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom