So Who Is The First Portaler? | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

So Who Is The First Portaler?

A very good player. has it all for us. & footer. Big on rebounds and a good shooter. Ivy scares me a bit though.
Very skilled big guy. Amazing passer and just knows how to play. Ivy scares me a little too. The Harvard point guard is very good too!

Exit interviews were required before they could announce. And at least they were smart/respectful enough to oblige
I doubt that’s a requirement. Maybe out of respect but you can’t force someone to sit down with you.

Do you think Chance will stay? I know he’s a risk with his injury, but I’d love to see what he could do next season if he can get healthy.
Chance is the guy..Chance Westry is our savior in this particular situation. If he’s healthy he’s taking Qs minutes. Another reason Q is gone. Him/His camp are all about Q..it’s not about playing for Syracuse. I think we saw that a little bit this year..

Do you think Chance will stay? I know he’s a risk with his injury, but I’d love to see what he could do next season if he can get healthy.
I know nothing (as many here will tell you), but it would be hard for me to envision a school taking a chance (no pun intended) on him with his injury history. I would think his best shot would be staying.

I hope he does.

I doubt that’s a requirement. Maybe out of respect but you can’t force someone to sit down with you.
A strong request by Red then.

I should’ve said a team requirement, which obviously anyone with a smidgeon of respect would follow.

Chance going nowhere. He was so close to playing this year. He was coming back mid December. Had unfortunate setback that detailed that. He’s a great kid and a leader. Big things for him next year

Why risk it on someone who’s played very little college games, has barely played for 2 years due to injuries? If he wants to come back as a possible 10th guy but with every player being up for grabs it seems foolish to count on someone you don’t need to.

This is a long thread. No time to read it all. Read maybe 20 out of 40 pages.

Let em all go. Unless Red wants them to stay. By and large an unwatchable bunch.

If the H0T Takes on here are true, I am disappointed that some played as much as they did.

Hope we find some experienced leaders in the portal. And some hungry team focused kids.
A great coach can turn around a problem and make him much better than letting a kid quit on himself. I gave seen it with many kids I have helped, many kids coming from broken homes and living day to day, meal to meal.

Judahs insta says your time to shine for Qadir. Makes it pretty clear that Red didn’t want him running the point. Hence leaving to take a starting spot somewhere.
Good luck at Tulane

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom