So who's going on Saturday? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

So who's going on Saturday?

I had seats through work right behind home plate for the Red Sox over Labor Day weekend last year. Holy cow that was cool. I've gone to events in suites but that was so much better. The unlimited lobster tail and crab legs and massive amounts of candy blew me away. I doubt they'll have that for our game, but hopefully the suites entrance and a way to get warm will be available.

Will be there. I lucked into seats in 27A. I’ve read that while they don’t have the lobster tails and filet for the football or soccer games, they still have a decent spread. And like you said, having somewhere to go inside is really the key.

Which line? We should take over a car.

Will be on the New Haven line. Still figuring out what time we are heading in but happy to commute with another Cuse fan.

332A i think. or maybe B. CUSU has the tickets.

the ESPN radio guys are doing their pregame show at the Bronx Drafthouse. that’s one of our options right now

Syracuse Football Club will also be tailgating at the Bronx Drafthouse. Sounds like it is going to be packed there.

Seven in 133 and heading to the East End. And we grabbed tickets for the bus ride from the East End. Hoping for door to door service especially after the game.

If anyone has tickets they are looking to get rid pm me.

Looks like I will be making the trek from Rochester and will be staying with the inlaws west of Newburg. Will be taking the metro north to the game. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up :)

Looks like I will be making the trek from Rochester and will be staying with the inlaws west of Newburg. Will be taking the metro north to the game. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up :)
A handful of us from Rochester will be at Billy's. Look us up!

332B with 8 people. Was thinking of going to Dugout til I read this thread. Any other decent suggestions around stadium?
I'm just expecting a crowded sh!tshow around YS...but I'll be there anyways. Rather get there early to assure entry on time. It will be way more crowded than our Pinstripe games. I doubt I'll be drinking too much due to the PIA factor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom