So who's ready to tailgate Friday? | Syracusefan.com

So who's ready to tailgate Friday?

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
8pm start which gives us an extra hour than the Pitt game.

In for 5-6.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Thank you. Let's move forward. Must send P packing with an L to sustain any hope of bowl life. Friday night will be fun; weather forecast is looking good.

In for 5-6.

It looks like I'm going to be on the IR. Shoulder issues, MRI will tell me more soon, but regardless I'm gonna need to rest it which means someone else will need to take the lead this fri.. Can't be lifting coolers, canopies, etc. Still be there though and if someone needs to use my car grill I'll get someone to connect it and bring it.

Would come up, but I'm seeing Rush on Saturday in Newark so it's probably not feasible. Also, I should probably work the occasional Friday.

Would come up, but I'm seeing Rush on Saturday in Newark so it's probably not feasible. Also, I should probably work the occasional Friday.
Surprised either of those things take precedent.

Felt like this after the Rutgers game:
Hulk-orange.gif
but sliced and diced firewood yesterday and feel much better now. I'm going to try to get up on Friday but won't know for a couple of days if I can work it out. Hope to see you.

I'd love to see the Dome be full when the team comes rushing onto the field and not showing up just before the 2nd quarter.

Surprised either of those things take precedent.

BK, don't listen. I mean, listen about the work thing. Work is for suckers.

But basking in the presence of the Manly Trinity of Rush is indeed acceptable in lieu of watching Coach P vs. Coach P Lite. Or the plight of P Lite.

Simply an amazing live band. Enjoy the show.

In for 5-6.

I am in. Will bring a grill. Might bring two with the massive void left by the upper body injury to CuseRegular (get well soon).

Tentatively planning on cooking meatballs and chicken wings. Am open to suggestions for what to cook.

Want to hold off on cooking a turkey until November 10th, when it will be closer to Thanksgiving and with a Saturday game, there will be more time to cook.

We're in for 6 plus. Losing Cuseregular is like the Yankees losing Jeter. Can we fill the void?

I am in. Will bring a grill. Might bring two with the massive void left by the upper body injury to CuseRegular (get well soon).

Tentatively planning on cooking meatballs and chicken wings. Am open to suggestions for what to cook.

Want to hold off on cooking a turkey until November 10th, when it will be closer to Thanksgiving and with a Saturday game, there will be more time to cook.
i can bring a big bag of hoffmans if u and jeremy want to cook them up

in for 2 and possibly a 3rd

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

i can bring a big bag of hoffmans if u and jeremy want to cook them up

in for 2 and possibly a 3rd

Sorry to hear about CR being down, its a huge blow to the tailgate team.
I will try and connect with you and Tomcat later in the week to form some sort of a gameplan. I was going to take it easy this game with it being the last home game where it wont be 30 and snowing but based on the news of CR's demise I suspect I will need to crank it up. I will speak with my better half and see what she has in mind. Will try and see if we can coordinate Bees and others to bring side-dishes or stuff to grill.

I'd love to see the Dome be full when the team comes rushing onto the field and not showing up just before the 2nd quarter.
Yep and I'd like to be 24 again and a cut 220 lbs., with a shade under a million dollars in the bank, and no debt to boot.

Just joshin ya bud :), but the days of the dome being full will elude us for quite some time it's unfortunately looking like. While the chances for anything close to a full dome this weekend are somewhere between slim to none. And (as the saying goes) Slim just left town....

Probably going to need all canopies on deck. CR can you bring your two?
if it rain Jeremy sure thing, I'll bring them. Just will need others to get er up...

Umm let me rephrase that....

Yep and I'd like to be 24 again and a cut 220 lbs., with a shade under a million dollars in the bank, and no debt to boot.

Just joshin ya bud :), but the days of the dome being full will elude us for quite some time it's unfortunately looking like. While the chances for anything close to a full dome this weekend are somewhere between slim to none. And (as the saying goes) Slim just left town....

Rutgers had barely 40,000 (think Pitt-SU game) on Saturday. Beautfiul day, unbeaten, nationally-ranked team, conference rival ;). Pathetic.

But I took the day off so should be able to get up there early (4ish) with the usual 12-pk.

What are you bringing for others to drink? ;)

Rutgers had barely 40,000 (think Pitt-SU game) on Saturday. Beautfiul day, unbeaten, nationally-ranked team, conference rival ;). Pathetic.
except for penn state I think thats about what you can expect for northeastern football

5 are confirmed, maybe a 6th.

Will also bring a grill (that never seems to be needed) and will be cooking some of Bee's world famous spicy steakhouse chicken.

5 are confirmed, maybe a 6th.

Will also bring a grill (that never seems to be needed) and will be cooking some of Bee's world famous spicy steakhouse chicken.

We haven't had much chicken this year so this should work out good. I will get with lincoln and Tomcat to shore up our game plan. Right now it looks like I will be doing bacon wrapped hotdogs and shredded beef sandwiches with queso sauce. Plus SU jello shots and likely the chocolate covered pretzels that are a huge hit. Do you have a canopy??

We haven't had much chicken this year so this should work out good. I will get with lincoln and Tomcat to shore up our game plan. Right now it looks like I will be doing bacon wrapped hotdogs and shredded beef sandwiches with queso sauce. Plus SU jello shots and likely the chocolate covered pretzels that are a huge hit. Do you have a canopy??

Weather forecast appears a little better. Showers. But we may get lucky.

Weather forecast appears a little better. Showers. But we may get lucky.

I have my fingers crossed but after escaping two weeks ago I figure were do to get the short end of this stick this week. Between your canopy, CR's two canopies and mine that puts us at four. Not sure if anyone else has anyone but if they do and read this please bring it just in case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom