So worried about Krautman | Syracusefan.com

So worried about Krautman

OrlandoCuse

Living Legend
Looks like he has the shanks, and has lost all of his confidence.

Hope he gets it back, but I wouldn't put him in there the rest of the game.

I guess the Toledo PAT ruling went to his head.

It would have helped if the FG unit could block. The missed PAT and both missed FG's were results of Rutgers getting to the kicker way to easy.

Not worried abot Krautman, much more worried about the ability to block the opposition

Looks like he has the shanks, and has lost all of his confidence.

Hope he gets it back, but I wouldn't put him in there the rest of the game.

I guess the Toledo PAT ruling went to his head.

Were any of those misses Krautman's fault? From what I saw, he got two awkwardly high snaps on the extra point and first field goal miss that screwed up his timing, and then absolutely no blocking on that late field goal block.

Are you serious? The kid's kicks were blocked and/or had bad snaps. I worry about this board sometimes.

Are you serious? The kid's kicks were blocked and/or had bad snaps. I worry about this board sometimes.
Very hard to see on ESPN3 feed. If that's the case, I'll take your word for it.

Regardless, our special team FG/PAT unit is HORRENDOUS right now.

Isn't he something like 25 for 29 with field goals for his career now.

Isn't he like 24 for 29 with field goals for his career now.
Yes, but if you include PAT's and FG attempts (including the PAT that was given to him vs Toledo), he's only 3 for 7 in his last kicks, and all of them were from inside the 40.

He looks a little rattled to me. Obviously not the same protection he's getting on kicks from last year. I think it's starting to effect him.

I'm not. The last blocked FG was a jailbreak. #37 on RU broke threw the left side of the protection & had enough time to jump straight up w/ a 2 handed stuff. 92 on SU gave the worst look out block I've seen in a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom