Sochi writer responds | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Sochi writer responds

I was in my 20s in the late 60s early 70s... Let me tell you, this generation can not match us. The only difference is we now have "social" media. Ain't it fun?

I meant Marcus Smart. Holy moly! What is wrong with me!

Stop liking this post. It's getting to me.

I know what you meant. :) Just couldn't resist the Keith Smart opportunity. (Even at the risk of being banned).

44cuse

Let's just so a scarlet A on her jacket it and get it over with. That will teach her for showing a little ankle in public.

Let's just so a scarlet A on her jacket it and get it over with. That will teach her for showing a little ankle in public.
a little more than just showing a little ankle in public. She is entitled to do whatever she wants as long as she isn't hurting anyone. We are entitled to think of her what ever we want. We didn't make up anything about her. She told us.

I appreciate the witty humor but this women has a bf and is dating every Olympic dude she can get to in the name of...?? I don't think anyone has a clue what she's trying to inform us of. Online dating is a thing?...that's earth shattering news!

Plus she's not even good looking. If you're gonna be scandalous, at least be sexy. This is like watching a sex scene on the show Girls, ain't nobody wanna see that.

Ok maybe i am a day or two behind this story, but i think I just caught up. She has a boyfriend? What the hell!!

I mean sure, maybe he's cool with all this, but I kinda doubt it...
Maybe this is all just groundwork for their upcoming cuckold website.

I appreciate the witty humor but this women has a bf and is dating every Olympic dude she can get to in the name of...?? I don't think anyone has a clue what she's trying to inform us of. Online dating is a thing?...that's earth shattering news!

Plus she's not even good looking. If you're gonna be scandalous, at least be s e x y. This is like watching a s e x scene on the show Girls, ain't nobody wanna see that.

Yes, by all means, let us come together and slut shame her. You know she deserves it because she is ugly.

Yes, by all means, let us come together and slut shame her. You know she deserves it because she is ugly.
time out. No one here whispered rumors about her being a slut. She has broadcast to all of us her dating habits. She did that. If there is shame, and that is your word, she brought it on herself.

time out. No one here whispered rumors about her being a slut. She has broadcast to all of us her dating habits. She did that. If there is shame, and that is your word, she brought it on herself.

She was called a whore earlier in the thread. How dare this girl, surrounded by some of the best athletes (okay maybe a stretch) in the world and would consider dating them. If this were a guy in a model convention, there would be a post to nominate one of the models "the board hottie".

She was called a whore earlier in the thread. How dare this girl, surrounded by some of the best athletes (okay maybe a stretch) in the world and would consider dating them. If this were a guy in a model convention, there would be a post to nominate one of the models "the board hottie".

Did you miss the part where she has a boyfriend? I think that's why people are getting on her case.

And I don't think it's "consider dating them", she said she went on a date with at least one.

Haha. She's basically playing a "how many dudes can I date while I'm here" game. Oh yea, and...SHE HAS A BF.

She's writing a "look at me" article about it.

Can't make her a housewife...wanna know why? She's a ho.

she needs to learn there is a game to be played... her writing a novel about it and publishing it - is not how to win the game.

even for guys... who wins the game? Clooney and Jeter... they dont write articles. they dont talk.

this was a completely narcissistic article. no matter who wrote it.

she needs to learn there is a game to be played... her writing a novel about it and publishing it - is not how to win the game.

even for guys... who wins the game? Clooney and Jeter... they dont write articles. they dont talk.
Exactly. I know plenty of women like this girl. They don't write articles about it.

this was a completely narcissistic article. no matter who wrote it.

Well considering our favorite characters are Walter White, Don Draper and Tony Soprano, there is definitely an appetite for narcissism.

Did you miss the part where she has a boyfriend? I think that's why people are getting on her case.

And I don't think it's "consider dating them", she said she went on a date with at least one.

So she has a boyfriend? I don't think it is our place to hurl personal insults at her.

So she has a boyfriend? I don't think it is our place to hurl personal insults at her.

I do think the stuff about her being a whore or whatever is probably a little much, but I do find it strange she has a boyfriend and basically wrote an attention getting article about guys she is dating at the Olympics. If the bf is cool with it, god bless, but I don't think i'm out of line suggesting he probably isnt

She's the one who made all this public... Its not like we pulled one of her facebook posts, and started ripping it. She wrote an article about trying to hook up with everyone in Russia

If you're a single girl and you're at the Olympics feel free to bang any athlete you want. Absolutely nothing wrong with that, and no one has a right to criticize them IMO.
If you have a boyfriend and you post an article for everyone to see about how man guys you are dating at the Olympics. You are fair game.