Some here may think this is premature | Syracusefan.com

Some here may think this is premature

Pull the reins a little
I think that if we perform well over the next 2 years, the Big10 will be interested in us - to establish an East Coast rivalry with SU-PSU and RU corridor.....remember that the Big10 wanted us and Pitt over RU!

Just take care of winning FB games, especially when we televised and the rest will come into place.

You mean, after our glorious win over a Magnificent Seven team?

Pull the reins a little
I think that if we perform well over the next 2 years, the Big10 will be interested in us - to establish an East Coast rivalry with SU-PSU and RU corridor...remember that the Big10 wanted us and Pitt over RU!

Just take care of winning FB games, especially when we televised and the rest will come into place.
I'm wondering if you are the only one that read this that didn't realize I was joking?

and we all know premature anything isn't good...but isn't it time for us to sue to
get out of the ACC? I imagine the SEC and the Big and after us big time, wouldn't you?
Hell yeah! Let's role! somewhere... i guess... maybe...

Pull the reins a little
I think that if we perform well over the next 2 years, the Big10 will be interested in us - to establish an East Coast rivalry with SU-PSU and RU corridor...remember that the Big10 wanted us and Pitt over RU!

Over My Head Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

and we all know premature anything isn't good...but isn't it time for us to sue to
get out of the ACC? I imagine the SEC and the Big and after us big time, wouldn't you?

Extra points for using one of JAB's top two lines!

OSU and Wazzu say hello.

...and isn't the ACC holding SU back. I mean, the ACC is holding back FSU and they are 0-2 in conference against historical powerhouse teams. [checks list of ACC teams and FSU schedule] GATech and BC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom