Some longtime fans in front of me said some interesting things | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Some longtime fans in front of me said some interesting things

I knew there would be some t Rex arms crossed on hard beer gut moustache guys this year.

Exactly, with members only, Lee jeans and white sneakers.. . Gut full of bud lights and jalapeño poppers... mock turtlenecks

Exactly, with members only, Lee jeans and white sneakers.. . Gut full of bud lights and jalapeño poppers... mock turtlenecks
Jalapeno poppers

Ranch dressing coursing through their constricted veins

Said that Babers offense might bring in more fans,but the defensive play is losing even more. There really has been no bump this year in attendance for having an offense with the babers hype.

They said a real good chance of not renewing after this year.
Blithering idiots. NEXT!!

what exactly have you seen these last couple games that says we've turned a corner ?

VaTech was all the proof I needed. Lots of work to be done, but I'm patient.

Said that Babers offense might bring in more fans,but the defensive play is losing even more. There really has been no bump this year in attendance for having an offense with the babers hype.

I can't imagine anything less interesting than a couple pasty Ken Bone lookalikes whining to eachother about not renewing tickets.

Unfortunately, we're currently one of the bottom 10 teams in P5 football by any measure. Is what it is right now. Just gotta keep the faith.

Can someone explain why robinson is referred to as gerg?

So sick of listening to such nonsense.

Anybody who doesn't understand where this program is right now is not being realistic.

We were playing frosh and sophs today. We have a lot of room to grow and we will grow soon.

When we start to win and win big the fair-weather folks will be rushing back to watch.

For me, win or lose going to Syracuse University Football games - even with the unrecognizable uniforms - is a lot of fun with the Quad tailgating, the Dome experience and the games themselves.

Even though I feel beat down on all the losing seasons I will never give up my season tickets and I live in North Carolina. I usually make 3 games a year and have no regrets .

Last edited:
So sick of listening to such nonsense.

Anybody who doesn't understand where this program is right now is not being realistic.

We were playing frosh and sophs today. We have a lot of room to grow and we will grow soon.

When we start to win and win big the fair-weather folks will be rushing back to watch.

For me, win or lose going to Syracuse University Football games - even with the unrecognizable uniforms - is a lot of fun with the Quad tailgating, the Dome experience and the games themselves.

The problem is that they are pro football fans stuck in a college town.

They just don't get college football, and our place in it.

I knew there would be some t Rex arms crossed on hard beer gut moustache guys this year.
Eerie...I've never even met you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom