Some pregame Louisville thoughts | Syracusefan.com

Some pregame Louisville thoughts

jekelish

Living Legend
Losing Jones is obviously a major blow for Louisville, but playing against Pitino always worries me...we've only won 4 of the last 13 games in the last 10 years, which is more amazing when you consider our streak of great teams from 09-10 through to last year (obviously, we didn't play them last year).

Roberson has to be a massive factor tonight. Harrell averages 3.3 offensive boards per game, and Roberson in particular needs to limit his second chance opportunities.

http://.com/syracuse-looking-for-upset-against-cardinals/

I expect Harrell to have a monster game. I just hope Rozier and I suppose Blackshear don't get hot.

I expect Harrell to have a monster game. I just hope Rozier and I suppose Blackshear don't get hot.
20 and 15 wouldn't surprise me in the least for Harrell.

Back in November, Louisville cousins Jan and Gary made a plan to drive to Syracuse for this game. I bought them the tickets and we were all set. Then two weeks ago Gary had a heart attack! He is going to be okay but obviously, no trip to Syracuse in the cards (as it were). When Gary was discharged from the hospital, his most important question to the doctor was: "Is it safe for me to watch the Louisville game tonight?" Gary tends to get, er, riled up.

Jones' suspension a very good thing for us. We need every break we can get. The Ville always seems to find a way to beat us.

Back in November, Louisville cousins Jan and Gary made a plan to drive to Syracuse for this game. I bought them the tickets and we were all set. Then two weeks ago Gary had a heart attack! He is going to be okay but obviously, no trip to Syracuse in the cards (as it were). When Gary was discharged from the hospital, his most important question to the doctor was: "Is it safe for me to watch the Louisville game tonight?" Gary tends to get, er, riled up.

Jones' suspension a very good thing for us. We need every break we can get. The Ville always seems to find a way to beat us.

Hope he's well on the path to recovery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom