Some thoughts on the game | Syracusefan.com

Some thoughts on the game

ottodaorange

Starter
It's hard to really tell on TV, but it seemed like we were a step slower on the field almost everywhere. I also think that this is way more on the coaches than the players. You always hear coaches take responsibility for the loss, but this time it is certainly appropriate. Maryland was well prepared and we were not. As much as I hate to admit it, Edsal out coached Shafer. It looked like Hunt was inconsistent throwing the ball, even throwing into double coverage, but several catchable balls weren't caught, also. He was great running the ball and AAM looked good also. I'm beginning to not like this bubble screen two-step, although Maryland seemed to do it with a lot of success. Stupid penalties killed us. I'd like to see us rough up the receivers a little more at the line of scrimmage. Isn't this still legal? How many tubas today?

who had the messup on the pick 6 since no wr was near the ball?

Chris02M said:
who had the messup on the pick 6 since no wr was near the ball?

Hunt said post game the int was in him because he didn't get the whole play from the sideline and went to the wrong place with the ball.

sounds understandable but shouldn't be happening now

Terrell Hunt simply is a very poor passer. He had all day to throw the ball and seemingly could never run anyone open. Many of the passes he did throw were off target. He also has difficulty reading defenses. He was a big part of not completing drives.

Hunt said post game the int was in him because he didn't get the whole play from the sideline and went to the wrong place with the ball.
Geez I didn't want to hear that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom