Someone please tell Ga Tech that we suck, please | Syracusefan.com

Someone please tell Ga Tech that we suck, please

Did those teams play down, or did GT play lights out?
No idea. I didn't watch any of the three games. But that fact that they won those three and lost every other game, is strange. Looking at their schedule, they lost at home to UMass-Lowell. Lost to B.C. at home. But the second time they played Duke, at Duke, they only lost by 5.

Did those teams play down, or did GT play lights out?
GT played mostly lights out against Clemson and UNC. I didn’t not see the Duke game, but I believe Duke may have had a player or two out.

GT played mostly lights out against Clemson and UNC. I didn’t not see the Duke game, but I believe Duke may have had a player or two out.
They had one out (Mitchell) in both games.

I just remember Duke shot terribly in their loss

My hope is that we can take advantage of the fact Cuse Nation always has a great turnout at the Ga Tech games in Atlanta. We sometimes have as many fans as they do in the building. Hopefully that will help pump up our team and neutralize their home court advantage.

Oh crap, I am flying in to Atlanta on Sunday for work. I could have gone a day early and caught the game, crap.

You need to call your travel manager at say:
Yeah, my trip was already a little over the calculated budget, but I wish. That would be really cool.

My hope is that we can take advantage of the fact Cuse Nation always has a great turnout at the Ga Tech games in Atlanta. We sometimes have as many fans as they do in the building. Hopefully that will help pump up our team and neutralize their home court advantage.
Mr. Dinkyspond will be in attendance with 3 other Cuse fans and we will do our best and our part to try and contribute to a victory.

Proctor hurt his ankle couple mins in and was out. Duke never got it together that day
They also played at Duke where Duke only won by 5. He played in that game.

Beat them by 20 on the road and watch it juice our NET more than beating Carolina.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom