Class of 2015 - Someone to keep an eye on!!! | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Someone to keep an eye on!!!

CINYer

Walk On
Hey all, just wanted to post some info about my nephew who plays at CBA. Andre Dowdell Jr. is a Soph and has just received an exclusive invite to the NUC All America Performance Week Games. He was selected as one of the top Soph's in the Country. Only 100 were invited. He finished top 10 at a combine in Indy last year among Fresh. He is playing WR, but he thinks he's better at DB. He hasn't hit his growth spurt yet and is only getting better.

Hey all, just wanted to post some info about my nephew who plays at CBA. Andre Dowdell Jr. is a Soph and has just received an exclusive invite to the NUC All America Performance Week Games. He was selected as one of the top Soph's in the Country. Only 100 were invited. He finished top 10 at a combine in Indy last year among Fresh. He is playing WR, but he thinks he's better at DB. He hasn't hit his growth spurt yet and is only getting better.

Congrats! That must be pretty exciting for your family. Let us know how he does.

Congrats! That must be pretty exciting for your family. Let us know how he does.

I sure will. I know he's pretty excited about it. I'll keep you posted.

How rude of me...Thanks

My son told me that tonight. I know Nate pretty well. Used to coach him in pop warner. Great kid. Was disappointed when he left Lpool for CBA.

Ask him if he remembers his pop warner coach that would buy him a cheeseburger for each TD. :)

Congrats to him.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Ask him if he remembers his pop warner coach that would buy him a cheeseburger for each TD. :)

Bees, do we need to report this to SU? You being a supporter of the university and thus a booster and all...;)

He is a fan of SU? Wish him the best!

My son told me that tonight. I know Nate pretty well. Used to coach him in pop warner. Great kid. Was disappointed when he left Lpool for CBA.

Congrats to him.

Great, another SU guy helping boys in the community and bribing them. :(

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

The NCAA has just announced a preemptive 6 year bowl ban and loss of scollies for these "cheeseburgers". :(

Congrats to him.

Will Do Bees lol...Syracuse..such a small place, had know Idea you knew him. Do you know my cousin too? Shaquille Leggett, co-Section 3 player of the year a few years back at Henninger. He's playing at American right now.

Yes Bees, He does remember you.

Will Do Bees lol...Syracuse..such a small place, had know Idea you knew him. Do you know my cousin too? Shaquille Leggett, co-Section 3 player of the year a few years back at Henninger. He's playing at American right now.

Yes Bees, He does remember you.

Have heard your cousins name, but don't know him. Like I said, I only know Nate because I coached him 2-3 years in Pop Warner. He also played with my son on the Soule Rd modified basketball team a couple years ago. I haven't see Nate much since then. I did catch a couple of his football games when he was still at Liverpool. It was either modified or freshman. He was a QB then. I also pass him sometimes going thru his neighborhood picking up a friend of my sons. Nate is out sometimes in the road with some friends playing basketball on a hoop that is about 5 feet high, has no net and looks like it got hit 3-4 times by a car. :) I'll have to stop sometime and talk with him.

Tell him I said hello and that I am glad to hear he is doing so well. He should be proud. How is his younger brother (forget his name) doing?

Have heard your cousins name, but don't know him. Like I said, I only know Nate because I coached him 2-3 years in Pop Warner. He also played with my son on the Soule Rd modified basketball team a couple years ago. I haven't see Nate much since then. I did catch a couple of his football games when he was still at Liverpool. It was either modified or freshman. He was a QB then. I also pass him sometimes going thru his neighborhood picking up a friend of my sons. Nate is out sometimes in the road with some friends playing basketball on a hoop that is about 5 feet high, has no net and looks like it got hit 3-4 times by a car. :) I'll have to stop sometime and talk with him.

Tell him I said hello and that I am glad to hear he is doing so well. He should be proud. How is his younger brother (forget his name) doing?

His name is DeAndre, he played modified at Liverpool this year, but probably could have been moved up a level. Talent wise, he may be better than Nate because he can stay with Nate, even at the younger age, but Nate has more desire and confidence. He knows what he wants and go gets it, but yes, that will be another name to watch.