Somewhat annoying | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Somewhat annoying

I didn’t specifically single out Alford, I just mentioned that he’s getting no targets. When a kid of that size and athleticism is in single coverage on the outside, I’d throw it to him every single time. Let him go up and get it.
Agree... and keep the ball a few yards in bounds...frustrating when he makes a circus catch
with nowhere to land.

Agree... and keep the ball a few yards in bounds...frustrating when he makes a circus catch
with nowhere to land.
Yes, does any team make more catches that are just out of bounds? It just seems that we make it more difficult for ourselves with those passes.
Another annoying thing (Since it's the title of this thread) is throwing long, low percentage passes on 3rd and 10 when we're in 4 down territory or when it's 3rd and 5. Why does it seem that other teams are all able to throw short, high percentage passes in that situation, but we usually go low percentage there?

Yes, does any team make more catches that are just out of bounds? It just seems that we make it more difficult for ourselves with those passes.
Another annoying thing (Since it's the title of this thread) is throwing long, low percentage passes on 3rd and 10 when we're in 4 down territory or when it's 3rd and 5. Why does it seem that other teams are all able to throw short, high percentage passes in that situation, but we usually go low percentage there?

Whenever we go playaction with Shrader, good things tend to happen. Stick to what keeps working, no sense in trying to recreate the wheel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom