Song of the Day II | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Song of the Day II

Posted this in the hip hop thread, but it’s too good to not share.. If this song doesn’t take you somewhere mentally/spiritually, I don’t know what can..

Every now and then this pops into my head and I have to go find it. Still funny to me.

Song of the Day is off the rails today......go with it!

i met this dude b4

Last edited:
That's okay. Today is Chrissie Hynde's 70th birthday. I like this better than the original. Sorry, Ray.

I don't dislike O'Riordan at ALL, just not the one I meant to hit quote - I really like The Pretenders is all

Last edited:
I don't dislike O'Riordan at ALL, just not the one I meant to hit quote - I really like The Pretenders is all
I enjoyed the stuff you just edited out and was about to say there's no need to explain what we like, don't like, or think we don't like here.

The Pretenders are great. Their debut album is one of my favorite albums of all time. I played the crap out of it at high volume when it came out.

Last edited:
I enjoyef the stuff you just edited out and was about to say there's no need to explain what we like, don't like, or think we don't like here.

The Pretenders are great. Their debut album is one of my favorite albums of all time. I played the crap out of it a high volume when it came out.

Hahahaha, I go back and try to edit a lot the length on my posts now. lol

I wasn't sure it was entertaining enough to leave in.

They really are great - I think just because I like her voice so much I can't really think of a song I don't like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom