Song of the Day II | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Song of the Day II

Nostalgia

I haven't listened to them in sooooo long. This was one of my least favorite Deftones songs! :)

This was the song that hooked me (below)...the 1:57 was a pretty memorable "ooooooooooooh, whats we got here" musical moment for me, sort of like the first time you hear the first 45 seconds of 'Bulls on Parade,' etc......and then it never sounds that cool ever again. lol

Last edited:
I haven't listened to them in sooooo long. This was one of my least favorite Deftones songs! :)

This was the song that hooked me (below)...the 1:57 was a pretty memorable "ooooooooooooh, whats we got here" musical moments, sort of like the first time you hear the first 45 seconds of 'Bulls on Parade,' etc...and then it never sounds that cool ever again. lol

Whoa I have heard this at some random point in time can't put my finger on it though. I'm real sick with my music, I listen to the same stuff over and over for the most part, deftones definitely heavy in the rotation either way.

I'm trying to decide whether I like this guy or not. His voice sounds too Dylanesque. Although I do like his 000-15 solid mahogany guitar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom