Song of the Day II | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Song of the Day II

In honor of the upcoming Super Bowl halftime show, an extremely underrated Dre/Snoop song that they surely will not perform. Nevertheless, I wish they made more music in this lane:

And one more since she’s also performing, my favorite Mary J Blige song. This is some bright and sunny Saturday morning cleaning the house while drinking coffee music to me. Beautiful song IMO.

Supposedly the last beat he made before he passed away of Lupus (hence the title of the song). “Donuts” was the name of the instrumental album that J Dilla literally made on his death bed, while in the hospital. Posting this one today, because a book on him just came out and I got my copy in the mail yesterday.

And for further background info on my song of the day….here’s a little info on the book, that touches on why he was such a big deal.

"... I just wanna sing a little more..."

22 years today since the legend Big Pun passed. Hard to believe. He was so promising, on this first album. Guy just got too heavy and died before he was 30.

An interesting cover of a song that accentuates the meaning and power of the lyrics.

One of the most impressive songs ever written

img_1_1644895397259.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom