Song of the Day II | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Song of the Day II

Maud passed the other day, and Garth is reportedly in failing health. RIP, Maud.

I would like to officially honor Buddy Boeheim for his knockout performance today with this super special video:

One of those songs that's easy and fun to sing.

I told this story a few years back. The Poorhouse West was a jumping place during its heyday. I went there a lot. That song was one of the more popular jukebox selections.

There was a girl, a solidly built girl, probably close to 6 foot tall and built like a college linebacker. Every time that song was played she'd get up on the bar foot railing stand up straight and point to random guys in the place when the 'you're so vain' lyric came around.

It got people's attention.

One of those songs that's easy and fun to sing.

I told this story a few years back. The Poorhouse West was a jumping place during its heyday. I went there a lot. That song was one of the more popular jukebox selections.

There was a girl, a solidly built girl, probably close to 6 foot tall and built like a college linebacker. Every time that song was played she'd get up on the bar foot railing stand up straight and point to random guys in the place when the 'you're so vain' lyric came around.

It got people's attention.
Great story. I don't have anything that good, but I recall young teenage br801 being awfully impressed with Carly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom