Song of the Day II | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Song of the Day II

Just released! The earliest-known demo of this song (from 1965) by inarguably SU's coolest alum (present company excluded):

Beatles had barely played on Ed Sullivan and meanwhile he is making this. What an absolute legend.

cuseattle big music guy?
Well, yeah! br801 plays to my sensibilities often here.
Just saw Dark Star Orchestra Thursday at the Temple Theatre in Tacoma. Beautiful old place built in 1926, but no air conditioning on a 90 degree day was not ideal.
Anyway, they recreate complete Grateful Dead shows artfully and accurately. After the show here, they were off to Europe for a 50th anniversary homage to the Dead's classic Europe '72 shows.
I'm on a big ELO kick for morning positivity lately! And, there's always a Dylan album to fit my mood.
Edit - Shark85 knew the kinda music I enjoy and would always send me his Phish links. :)

Last edited:
Well, yeah! br801 plays to my sensibilities often here.
Just saw Dark Star Orchestra Thursday at the Temple Theatre in Tacoma. Beautiful old place built in 1926, but no air conditioning on a 90 degree day was not ideal.
Anyway, they recreate complete Grateful Dead shows artfully and accurately. After the show here, they were off to Europe for a 50th anniversary homage to the Dead's classic Europe '72 shows.
I'm on a big ELO kick for morning positivity lately! And, there's always a Dylan album to fit my mood.
Edit - Shark85 knew the kinda music I enjoy and would always send me his Phish links. :)
Glad you enjoy some of the stuff I put here. Obviously I have my favorite artists, but I do try to mix it up a bit because there is so much out there worthy of a listen.

That's fun. Very Fleetwood-Mac'y. Made me think of "Everywhere." (with a little Wilson Phillips mixed in).

Some heavy hitters involved with the video.

It’s a guilty pleasure. Always makes me happy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom