Song of the Day II | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

Song of the Day II

This place had it going on back in 1977...

Screenshot_20230413_205106_Gallery.jpg

I’ve men this before, but I stream KKXT out of north texas everywhere I am. Love the variety of the station. Found it when I was working in Fort Worth visiting my plant there. Don’t really like that area at all, but hearing about all the shows there regularly reminds me what a concert desert Vermont really is. Not always easy or economical to see shows in Montreal.

Rosie still has one of the purest voices I've heard. She's such a sweetie, too, respecting the moment and carrying an aging giant through this performance.

Saw both James Taylor AND Livingston Taylor there (not at the same time). One of my all-time faves was Dan Hicks & The Hot Licks. Unforgettable.

Some of my most cherished SU memories. I was long-gone and unaware of the changes imposed on WAER. Huge mistake, IMO.

Before my time at SU, but would have loved to have been there for this. One of my favorite Orleans songs - "If" - at about 22:00 in.

Part 2 of Orleans at the Jab. These guys could really play and were/are so much more than their radio hits.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom