Song of the Day II | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Song of the Day II

Fun Fact:

Graham Nash met Joni Mitchell at this bar (and immediately fell in love), which I have passed out in many times, and just took a photo of with my cat inside*

* That is not actually my cat, just a representation

1618110147594.jpg

/ Fun Fact

Fun Fact:

Graham Nash met Joni Mitchell at this bar (and immediately fell in love), which I have passed out in many times, and just took a photo of with my cat inside*

* That is not actually my cat, just a representation

View attachment 199707

/ Fun Fact
What bar is it and where is it located?

What bar is it and where is it located?

It's in the Fairmont Château in Ottawa - the Fairmonts are all just nice, old hotels across Canada.

If you're ever in Canada though most are worth going into just to get a drink and soak up the atmosphere. The food is VERY hit or miss depending on location - I'd avoid eating.

It's in the Fairmont Château in Ottawa - the Fairmonts are all just nice, old hotels across Canada.

If you're ever in Canada though most are worth going into just to get a drink and soak up the atmosphere. The food is VERY hit or miss depending on location - I'd avoid eating.
Last time I was in Ottawa was about 28 years ago. Loved it. Can’t remember where I stayed but it was a nice hotel downtown. I liked that the exchange rate was definitely in my favor which along with better/stronger beer, made it much easier to get a good buzz going.

Last time I was in Ottawa was about 28 years ago. Loved it. Can’t remember where I stayed but it was a nice hotel downtown. I liked that the exchange rate was definitely in my favor which along with better/stronger beer, made it much easier to get a good buzz going.

You owe yourself another visit...don't come now though, they're arresting everyone for being outside at the moment! :)

I was always surprised by the number of Upstate NY people that had never been to Ottawa and Quebec City...also Montreal, but at least some people had made that visit.

You owe yourself another visit...don't come now though, they're arresting everyone for being outside at the moment! :)

I was always surprised by the number of Upstate NY people that had never been to Ottawa and Quebec City...also Montreal, but at least some people had made that visit.
Wait, are us COVID ridden Americans allowed into Canada again? I’m vaccinated. Let me in!

Wait, are us COVID ridden Americans allowed into Canada again? I’m vaccinated. Let me in!

I think the US is banning Canadians now from entering the states. We're the infected ones! I think Canada may also be banning Canadians at this point. :)

I think we've officially started vaccinating people under 100 years of age. We're just a tad behind on that...

It also doesn't help that everyone is refusing the Astra Zeneca vaccine because of the 1 in 1,000,000,000,000,000 chance of a blood clot.

Happy birthday in Heaven to one of the greatest singers ever, Luther Vandross. Today would have been his 70th birthday.

This is from the 1998 NAACP awards, that I was watching live for some reason. Blew me away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom