Soooo . . . . | Syracusefan.com

Soooo . . . .

Noexcuse

Living Legend
who likes the U.S. chances if they face Brazil in the Round of 16 knockout game? That was one bad call by the Ref on that penalty.

Me either. On another note, worried about the pitch at Manaus. Looks like crap and it's likely going to impact the game on Saturday.
Ugly. Inexcusably ugly. I guess that's what you get when you build a stadium at the last minute in the middle of nowhere. I think we play Portugal there, if I remember correctly. Maybe our experience playing in crappy Central American pitches (I'm looking at you, Honduras) will work to our advantage.

Again, this is being completely realistic

Your not beating Ghana Portugal or Germany.

Awful call. Croatia played well, and Croatia is a better team than US.

Well nobody thought we'd beat Colombia in '94, or advance to the quarterfinals in '02, or win the group last time around. To write the team off completely at this point isn't exactly fair. Lets see what happens.

Well nobody thought we'd beat Colombia in '94, or advance to the quarterfinals in '02, or win the group last time around. To write the team off completely at this point isn't exactly fair. Lets see what happens.
Yep!! NEVER know. Never!

Ronaldo is not going to be 100%. He might not even be able to play the first game against Germany. I like our chances against Portugal without him. Ghana is a toss up. I will give you Germany but a tie might suffice in that one, and Germany will likely rest their first team in that one since they will likely have won the group by then.

Ronaldo is not going to be 100%. He might not even be able to play the first game against Germany. I like our chances against Portugal without him. Ghana is a toss up. I will give you Germany but a tie might suffice in that one, and Germany will likely rest their first team in that one since they will likely have won the group by then.
Germany's third team > USA

IMO.

It will be an upset if you beat Ghana, Portugal or Germany. Upsets can defenitely happen!

Ok. We get it. You've only posted the same goddamn post at least five times.

Ok. We get it. You've only posted the same goddamn post at least five times.
To different people... So I don't know why you care. You have said that you like your chances against the best team in the world like 7 times and I don't care.

My other opinion is Uruguay and England! Does that cheer you up :)

To different people... So I don't know why you care. You have said that you like your chances against the best team in the world like 7 times and I don't care.

This is not 2010 Uruguay. Suarez also not likely to be 100%. England is England.

why is there a Canadian on my forum?
Utter arrogance.

Proud alum buddy. You probably have not stepped a foot on campus

Douche. "My forum" that just about sums it up for me...

Showing that Canadian sense of humor I see
Where are you from in the States? New York and the northern states are identical to Canada so whatever.

Where are you from in the States? New York and the northern states are identical to Canada so whatever.

I'm from Syracuse. I realize how alike we are. That's why I made that post as a joke. That's why I included the "my forum" bit, to help show I wasn't serious. Because we all know this forum is really the personal life blog of a certain member.

When they play Portugal, sweep the leg

who likes the U.S. chances if they face Brazil in the Round of 16 knockout game? That was one of six bad calls by the Ref on that penalty.

Fixed it. I shouldn't have been surprised but I still somehow ways similar to the calls that went for Duke in our trip to Cameron.

I had the final score 2-1 Croatia but the ref though 3-1 Brasil was what it ahould be so h made it happen. The pk for brasil, the pk not called for Croatia, the goal disallowed for Croatia, the no call before the third goal at midfield when Rakitic gets drug to the ground, and a couple more I can't recall. I walked away pretty convinced that Brasil are very mortal but fifa is going to hand them the trophy.

To be fair the ref looked terrified to call anything against Brasil and likely with good reason. If Brasil lost yesterday that entire country would still be on fire, literally.

I'm from Syracuse. I realize how alike we are. That's why I made that post as a joke. That's why I included the "my forum" bit, to help show I wasn't serious. Because we all know this forum is really the personal life blog of a certain member.
Ok. Wasn't that funny.

Really? Show me one post where I said that. In fact, I agree with you that the US is not going to get out of their group and I have posted as much. I just don't feel the need to post it multiple times.

Great. Disagreeing with me doesn't bother me. Posting like a broken record does.

How about something else? Some analysis on yesterday's game? Tons to talk about after that performance yesterday. Some thoughts on today's games?

If all you've got is "The US won't get out of the group", then I'll just hit the ignore button and be done with you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom