Sorry to pick on one kid but... | Syracusefan.com

Sorry to pick on one kid but...

Dcuse

All Conference
Darius Tisdale should never see the field again. By no means am I suggesting he is the only person that played poorly but I rewatched a few offensive series and he played the worst game I have ever seen a lineman play. There were 2 consecutive 3 and out series where the guy he lined up over made 2 tackles for loss. That’s 4 out of 6 plays where he was directly responsible for the tackles for loss. Shrader had to avoid multiple sacks from his right side because Tisdale barely put a touch on his guy.
The thing that irritates me the most is Mike McAllister did an article this week interviewing Bleich who said he was healed up and ready to go. He didn’t even make the trip.

Darius Tisdale should never see the field again. By no means am I suggesting he is the only person that played poorly but I rewatched a few offensive series and he played the worst game I have ever seen a lineman play. There were 2 consecutive 3 and out series where the guy he lined up over made 2 tackles for loss. That’s 4 out of 6 plays where he was directly responsible for the tackles for loss. Shrader had to avoid multiple sacks from his right side because Tisdale barely put a touch on his guy.
The thing that irritates me the most is Mike McAllister did an article this week interviewing Bleich who said he was healed up and ready to go. He didn’t even make the trip.

That's where a lack of depth really shows up. I thought Ilaoa would be better. Put him at C, move Servais outside and send Tisdale to the bench. But you can really see the drop from Serv to Ilaoa at the center position. And with Vet (not that he's been a star) out for the season, it only compounds things.

Last edited:
Coley’s miserable play is more focal because it’s on the ball. Seriously, go back and focus on the Right Tackle for Syracuse and you’ll see why I picked on this guy.
( unless you’ve already burned anything to do with this game)

Coley’s miserable play is more focal because it’s on the ball. Seriously, go back and focus on the Right Tackle for Syracuse and you’ll see why I picked on this guy.
I mean, he should have been eased into coming back. Servais has been a huge disappointment. Illoa isn't ready and I think he will continue to develop. He has played probably a year too soon out of necessity.

Man, I wish I was thinking about just one play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom