Southerland appeal update...sort of... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Southerland appeal update...sort of...

If James comes back from suspension to play today, it is an eerie similarity / coincidence to last year, when Fab coincidentally also made his return against the johnnies.

Edit: here's hoping that that's where the similarity begins and ends.

When he returns; this makes for an even tougher time for the Cuse!

I think you mistyped the 2nd part of your sentence. ;)

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

Good people can make mistakes. But if you cheat, that's intentionally breaking academic rules.
I think that plagiarism is tough. If you read a lot of material, you could use some of the info through memory, without attribution, by mistake. Now, if its a half page paragraph, that's a stretch, but if its 2 sentences, I could se an err.
Of course, if the tutor wrote it, that's a whole other level.

I don't think anybody noticed this post other than jordoo lol. I know you have always had solid sources in the past, great news if true!

Nothing else on this?? Anyone?

I've had students turn in papers that they claimed they wrote and I just had to shake my head. Imagine their reaction when I show them the exact same information that I printed out from the internet. Now imagine their reaction when I show them the blue hyperlinks that they left in the paper they submitted.

Good people can make mistakes. But if you cheat, that's intentionally breaking academic rules.
not trying to get in your face on this, but; how would you know James Southerland's intentions? The rules for plagiarism can be confusing for some students. That is one of the reasons for tutors and the universities writing center.

I think you mistyped the 2nd part of your sentence. ;)

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3
bees, that's what happens when your fingers start gliding over the keyboard before your brain is fully engaged. lol

I don't think anybody noticed this post other than jordoo lol. I know you have always had solid sources in the past, great news if true!

ha... jake posts it, he gets 50+ likes in 10 minutes.

cusefanatl posts it, he gets a like or 2 and crickets. I JUST WANT TO IMPROVE MY LI/PO!!!

Funny thing, my friend was with James this morning about an hour ago while he awaiting the decision. SO no one knew for sure last night. Maybe knew the board was getting together to render the decision which was expected to go in his favor, but it really did come down this morning.

Funny thing, my friend was with James this morning about an hour ago while he awaiting the decision. SO no one knew for sure last night. Maybe knew the board was getting together to render the decision which was expected to go in his favor, but it really did come down this morning.

Hmmm... Interesting.

I haven't dicussed it with my source yet, but his text was pretty certain last night.

Possibly, and just guessing - the decision was made last night and they had a planned time for James to attend the decision or conf call this morning.

I doubt the vote was actually done this morning.

Yea. He even has photos of his kids with James yesterday and this morning at the Melo Center. He said James was awaiting the decision and should know any minute.He is a pretty big donor and on the board of the Falk School. Also he is one of my best freinds and would let me know the real story as he knows it. He usually isn't necessarily privy to this info, just happens to be at the game this weekend, and attended practices etc. I am a little worried about the Mike Waters article disappearing.

Yea. He even has photos of his kids with James yesterday and this morning at the Melo Center. He said James was awaiting the decision and should know any minute.He is a pretty big donor and on the board of the Falk School. Also he is one of my best freinds and would let me know the real story as he knows it. He usually isn't necessarily privy to this info, just happens to be at the game this weekend, and attended practices etc. I am a little worried about the Mike Waters article disappearing.

Was just thinking the same thing... Matt park also saying he can't confirm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom