Spaziani out at BC | Syracusefan.com

Spaziani out at BC

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
BC Athletics@BCSportsNews2m
FB: Spaziani will not return as Boston College football coach

Any recruits/commits that we have some history with?

BC athletic department has imply cratered. I mean Cratered.

A-large-meteor-crater.jpeg

I would love to see a chart depicting the average tenure of D1 coaches broken down by decade.

We were involved with Boyle, the QB at one point.

None of the other names ring a bell.

They have NO OL commits.

All I have to say is HOUSTON NUTT LOLOLOL. Watch this space.

4 coaches in 1 day.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Let's see... no fanbase, has to compete with many pro teams, and barely recognizable by a national audience. Sounds like they are in perfect position to be invited to the B10.
They are having an awful recruiting season. Honestly, I have no interest in any of their recruits and can't imagine the SU staff does either.

BC booster Mike Farrell, who might still work for Rivals, assured everyone that would listen that moving to the ACC would put BC football recruiting on a different level.

Turns out he was a visionary. He just got the level wrong. Instead of moving up to elite recruiting, they have moved down to the also ran level.

I know Bill O'Brien wants out of the hellhole that is Penn State football. He reportedly prefers to land a HC gig in the NFL. I wonder if he would settle for a move to BC and a return to New England (he was the Pats OC for years before taking the Penn State job). That would be a great hire for this very troubled program.

I hope BC can get their act together. I want our rivalry game to mean something. They're going to have a hard time getting their NJ Catholic HS pipeline back from Rutgers. They've been marginalized the last few years.

They are having an awful recruiting season. Honestly, I have no interest in any of their recruits and can't imagine the SU staff does either.

BC booster Mike Farrell, who might still work for Rivals, assured everyone that would listen that moving to the ACC would put BC football recruiting on a different level.

Turns out he was a visionary. He just got the level wrong. Instead of moving up to elite recruiting, they have moved down to the also ran level.

I know Bill O'Brien wants out of the hellhole that is Penn State football. He reportedly prefers to land a HC gig in the NFL. I wonder if he would settle for a move to BC and a return to New England (he was the Pats OC for years before taking the Penn State job). That would be a great hire for this very troubled program.
There's much money tied up with O'Brien it's going to be hard for him to leave right now .

B.C. got good offensive Linemen for years, many on SU's Radar,maybe we can get a few back .

@StLouisJournal: Reports out of Columbia that pinkel is going to resign Monday. Nothing confirmed.

(Missouri coach Pinkel)

@StLouisJournal: Reports out of Columbia that pinkel is going to resign Monday. Nothing confirmed.

(Missouri coach Pinkel)

We ruined their season. Now we're ruining their off-season.

Just heard Colorado is in need of a new coach.

Might be easier to track who is keeping the same coach.

@KySportsRadio: Coaching update coming up in next 15 minutes. One change is that Butch Jones is now unlikely...holding out for other offers (UT or Auburn)

I think (and hope) that the Philadelphia Iggles will look closely at O'Brien. Gotta say that I loved the way that he got his Ped State team to work through the adversity. No way he's moving that far down the food chain to BC.

The Birds are facing nothing but adversity. He'll feel right at home in the Linc. And Lurie's a patient owner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom