Speaking of sparking attendance and starting new traditions | Syracusefan.com

Speaking of sparking attendance and starting new traditions

Orangello

Living Legend
stickers of the opposing teams logo spaced along the bottom of all peee troughs. Start this week. Discuss.

This is awesome.. but not sure it'd be allowed. Besides.. who's sticking their hands in? Would they hold long?

i would volunteer to place them, but i can't stand to think of the poor guy standing directly in front of the rutgers sticker...everyone in that trough peeing towards him, he'd be soaked

That has been in my campaign strategy for at least 5 years. If elected president in 2012, not only would there be team logos, but also photos of pat dye, john thompson, Patrick ewing, Higgins, burr, etc.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

That has been in my campaign strategy for at least 5 years. If elected president in 2012, not only would there be team logos, but also photos of pat dye, john thompson, Patrick ewing, Higgins, burr, etc.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

You sir are both a gentleman and a scholar.

stickers of the opposing teams logo spaced along the bottom of all peee troughs. Start this week. Discuss.

When Michigan came to the Dome in 1999 there was a M guy that had some of those Euro decal stickers. I saw him put one on his bench seat (it was there for a few years after) and I picked his back pocket for another which I then put in a pee trough. The one I placed was taken down before the game even finished. Even so, this would be a fun idea. I know I own a roll of Yankees toilet paper. (although it is certainly the Red Sox whose season is in the shitter)

LOVE IT!!!i will drink twice as much just to not leave any team out.