Spectrum | Syracusefan.com

Spectrum

Lol. Been without internet for a week. Finally had it fixed after hours on the phone and a 5 minute tech visit that could and should have been handled over the phone. First day I’ve been home with the internet working, go online, doesn’t work.
Spectrum..... What’s not to love about this company.

One additional positive with cutting the cable cord is I installed a roof antenna. At least I can still watch locals while the internet is out.

New York State outage map.

4015D226-0321-494B-8F64-1748720F40B5.jpeg

Yep, out in Rochester. I do have internet and able to watch on spectrum app though. Go BC

Yep, out in Rochester. I do have internet and able to watch on spectrum app though. Go BC

I was just going to mention that option to see if you could watch using the mobile app or logging onto the Spectrum website on a computer.

Lol. Been without internet for a week. Finally had it fixed after hours on the phone and a 5 minute tech visit that could and should have been handled over the phone. First day I’ve been home with the internet working, go online, doesn’t work.
Spectrum... What’s not to love about this company.
Yep. I had them in Tennessee for a while. They charge for service Time Warner included for free and require technicians for things both Time Warner and Comcast do remotely. They suck.

One additional positive with cutting the cable cord is I installed a roof antenna. At least I can still watch locals while the internet is out.
good luck with that the syracuse locals have been out a ton the last year, on top of changing the signal and not telling people

Now ABC’s live streaming is shut down too. Conspicuous timing, the last time that has happened was never.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom