Spectrum | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Spectrum

If Verizon is smart they'll expånd as fast as they can. Anybody with Spectrum that had Time Warner before will be itching to dump them.

Yup this is true. We just moved up to Onondaga Hill in a new development. Fios just became available in January. Had Spectrum for the first 3 months in this house, and it was the worst service I’ve ever encountered. Fios has been amazing for the past few weeks - no dropouts, consistent signal, and super fast.
They must have changed this recently. I remember a few years ago Verizon saying they were done expanding fios in CNY

thats not true that are rolling out fiber all over in CNY right now.. they have been going like crazy with installs since last summer
Then I am mistaken, I thought they stopped some years ago

Multi billion dollar company and their app is from 1928. Internet works when it wants to. And the rudest group of people of all time. It pains me to give them money every month as the only option for WiFi for me
I’ll never understand the Spectrum Roku app update they had last summer. It made everything slower and the design changes to the user interface were unintuitive. It was like they went backwards 5-10 years. It’s just baffling

This is what it was like when I was growing up, kids. Books, radios, pencils and paper. we used stamps and drove to restaurants and grocery stores. You know, the good old days.

This is what it was like when I was growing up, kids. Books, radios, pencils and paper. we used stamps and drove to restaurants and grocery stores. You know, the good old days.

This makes no sense. I do all of those things now.

Here we go again...

Spectrum better have my service restored by the time the green flag drops at Daytona or I will not be a satisfied customer.

Here we go again...

Spectrum better have my service restored by the time the green flag drops at Daytona or I will not be a satisfied customer.

I have internet and TV service but I am sick of the "Please Wait" requests. yesterday It was on for about 5 minutes after i'd turned on the TV to watch the game. I then decided to reboot- another 5 minutes. I watched much of the first half on my phone.

spectrum blows. what ever happen to the free market idea of competion to keep prices lower ?
where is the alternative cable option in NNY? other than dish it's a monoploly ? sue these bastidges .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom