Spider-Man: Far From Home *no spoilers* | Syracusefan.com

Spider-Man: Far From Home *no spoilers*

C

creatorsgam

Saw it this evening. Thought it was well done considering it has to follow the beast that was End Game... got the ball rolling on the next chapter of MCU. Well-timed humor and special effects were really well done. Overall really enjoyed it.

Mid-credits and end credits scenes that are a must to stay for.

The story was well done. I didn’t like the first ending scene.

The J. Jonah Jameson as an Alex Jones crazy wasn’t what I wanted to happen to Spider-Man. His identity should not have been leaked. The Skrulls reveal basically told us Captain Marvel sequel is coming

The story was well done. I didn’t like the first ending scene.

The J. Jonah Jameson as an Alex Jones crazy wasn’t what I wanted to happen to Spider-Man. His identity should not have been leaked. The Skrulls reveal basically told us Captain Marvel sequel is coming

Agree 100% on your spoiler take.

Obviously. They announced that she would essentially anchor the MCU about 4 months ago.

Yeah, I don’t fanatically follow cinema news because I have a life.

There was also a second part to his spoiler.

But thanks for contributing nothing.

Yeah, I don’t fanatically follow cinema news because I have a life.

There was also a second part to his spoiler.

But thanks for contributing nothing.

Ok, I think I wholeheartedly disagree with the "second part" of the spoiler on the no spoiler thread. I thought it was a perfect counterbalance to the last line of Iron Man 1.

Ok, I think I wholeheartedly disagree with the "second part" of the spoiler on the no spoiler thread. I thought it was a perfect counterbalance to the last line of Iron Man 1.

That’s fair.

Saw it this evening. Thought it was well done considering it has to follow the beast that was End Game... got the ball rolling on the next chapter of MCU. Well-timed humor and special effects were really well done. Overall really enjoyed it.

Mid-credits and end credits scenes that are a must to stay for.
Agree was a really enjoyable watch. Looking forward to the next sequence of films that will get rolled out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom