Spilling beers on my food | Syracusefan.com

Spilling beers on my food

Have season tickets in 300 level, the last two games , next to me and my wife are two fans that love you drink. Don't mind that, but they keeping kicking ing their beer cans over on the floor . The beer is all over the floor and flows into my food that is under my seat ...This has ruined my food for two games . I want to be nice. But it's ruining my experience watching the game. Have paid a
A de cent amount for our seats. I dont want to make enemies with our neighbors next to us...How can I phrase this to them to stop spilling their beers...help

Have season tickets in 300 level, the last two games , next to me and my wife are two fans that love you drink. Don't mind that, but they keeping kicking ing their beer cans over on the floor . The beer is all over the floor and flows into my food that is under my seat ...This has ruined my food for two games . I want to be nice. But it's ruining my experience watching the game. Have paid a
A de cent amount for our seats. I dont want to make enemies with our neighbors next to us...How can I phrase this to them to stop spilling their beers...help
Bring a plastic bag and hand it to them …

A de cent amount for our seats. I dont want to make enemies with our neighbors next to us...How can I phrase this to them to stop spilling their beers...help.

Maybe "accidentally" spill some nacho cheese on THEIR shoes.

Beyond that, just smile and ask them to be careful (or to hold them in their hands - it isn't that hard, and if they've been in a crowded bar I'm sure they've had to do that before).

Welcome to the Dome!

I only went to one game but with the seats it did seem a little more difficult to put your cans or food underneath.

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. I would say there's a 95% chance they genuinely don't realize the situation and would apologize if you showed them your ruined food. And if by some 5% chance they're total sociopaths who don't care even after you've told them, then go find an usher or police officer. That's what they're paid for.

Take off your pants and sop up the beer with them. Problem solved. Problem staying solved.
Chicago Bulls What GIF by NBA

Like buying a house you can’t choose your neighbors

"It would have been great if they followed through with the installation of the cupholders so we wouldn't have to step in beer the whole game" or I would just say
Its cool with me if ya get hammered but lets try not to be a sloppy idiot. A good drinker doesn't commit alcohol abuse, What is wrong with you?
As others have asked, why is your food on the groùnd?

Last edited:
I don't understand putting unprotected food on the floor of a 44 year old stadium honestly. What did you have down there a charcuterie plate and shrimp cocktail?
I understand that more than I do putting a draft beer under the troth in the men's room.

"It would have been great if they followed through with the installation of the cupholders so we wouldn't have to step in beer the whole game" or I would just say
Its cool with me if ya get hammered but lets try not to be a sloppy idiot. A good drinker doesn't commit alcohol abuse, What is wrong with you?

Also I can promise that cup holders were never ever in the plans

That was just assumed by the general public

88751275-12a2-4042-b732-5233ebd99ec1_text.gif

I don't understand putting unprotected food on the floor of a 44 year old stadium honestly. What did you have down there a charcuterie plate and shrimp cocktail?
wish, Hot dogs and nachos in a box ...food was not touching the floor

food was in the box that came with it...food not touching floor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom