Sports Bars lower Manhattan | Syracusefan.com

Sports Bars lower Manhattan

eastcuse

Walk On
Anyone have a suggestion of where to watch the game today in lower Manhattan? I'm not going to be able to make it up to that Cuse alumni bar in time. It's my first time watching a game in this area. Thanks!

Anyone have a suggestion of where to watch the game today in lower Manhattan? I'm not going to be able to make it up to that Cuse alumni bar in time. It's my first time watching a game in this area. Thanks!

Anything more specific than lower Manhattan?

I work at one world trade and used to live in the east village. If you are a bit more specific, might help so you don’t have to travel too far.

I work at one world trade and used to live in the east village. If you are a bit more specific, might help so you don’t have to travel too far.

I'm visiting the tenament museum right before the game (my wife doesn't prioritize Cuse), and I'm doing to one world trade center tour at 3. So somewhere between those two spots would be ideal!

I'm visiting the tenament museum right before the game (my wife doesn't prioritize Cuse), and I'm doing to one world trade center tour at 3. So somewhere between those two spots would be ideal!

Ok, the two I’ve been to are:

For one close to WTC: The American Irish Pub. Huge bar.

For one near tenement museum: Hair of the Dog

Don’t know if either would play the sound with college football on, but there should be enough TVs so you can get a TV to show Cuse.

KaiserUEO or nycfan may have better reccos, but those are the ones I’ve been to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom