Sports Gambling Thread | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Sports Gambling Thread

I can’t lay 52 points in a game but I did bet Ohio State -31.5 in the first half.
I picked Rutgers to cover (+53.5) and VaTech (-6), with our game as an under (50.5)

I can see Rutgers scoring a fluke score and losing like 55-7 or 55-3

Ohio State won't run it up. It'll be vanilla from them

I picked Auburn too

Yup . Looks like the under .. Auburn’s offense looks like a total joke ..I took Auburn ML.. looks like even putting them in a tease they wouldn’t cover

Not that Auburn was the right side but frustrating game between the missed FG, fumble, & end of half; should be a lot closer.
Michigan was a good play. Lot of value in fading Sparty this year due to their well earned rep of being a frisky dog but this year's team flat stinks.
All the sharps seem to think Baylor is getting too many points so taking a small pizza there.

I didn't have an opinion on a Bills game for the first 6 weeks and now I do for the 4th week in a row, 3-0 thus far fwiw, taking Miami +6.5.
Carolina I think woulda been over a TD vs ATL a week ago so I like laying the points there; although down to 4.5 now makes ya wonder.

Bo Nix killed me from having a perfect start.
Luckily I bet the under as well with the UGA-Auburn game but Auburn ML would have paid more.

so college football..not my thing...i had two bets only today
ML auburn Big fat L

parlay three team ML...florida, kansas state, Duke...duke was a 10 point fave..k state two td fav...and they both flat out lost.and SU looked like the best team on the planet vs duke..thank em cuse football fans for this bet.. i caused the blowout for SU

Had the best college football day in a long long time. I got lucky and was on the right side of some bad beats (Air Force, Oregon State, Central Michigan) and then rode some big faves (Mich, Wisc, OkState) for some fairly easy covers. Law of averages would dictate that I'll give it back today so instead I'm going to tread very lightly. College so much more doable than the NFL.

I killed it yesterday as well in college football.

Lost only 1 bet the UGa-Auburn game.

Love a 3 team parlay today
Dallas -7, Carolina -4.5 and Oakland-12

The redzone channel is like a blooper reel for my bets. Only the Jets preventing a total bloodbath, go figure.

I killed it yesterday as well in college football.

Lost only 1 bet the UGa-Auburn game.

Love a 3 team parlay today
Dallas -7, Carolina -4.5 and Oakland-12
No one saw the Carolina score coming

God Damn Arizona fumbled and niners return for TD as time expired to destroy any one who had zona cover. Cost me $250

What the feff

God Damn Arizona fumbled and niners return for TD as time expired to destroy any one who had zona cover. Cost me $250

What the feff

First thing I thought of watching that .. total meaningless for the real game .. but the most BS cover of all time .. go from up 3 to not even covering +9 in 30 seconds !!

i almost never bet on sports, but on a whim placed a small parlay on the Colts, Bills, and Jets today... nice neat $100...

Wow Chicago is bad .. don’t get me wrong .. the rams are bad too and tried to gift the bears three scores .. but the bears politely said no thanks

Wow Chicago is bad .. don’t get me wrong .. the rams are bad too and tried to gift the bears three scores .. but the bears politely said no thanks
Always take the under with Chicago

If they played college overtime rules these two teams might not reach the over

lots if talk about the 49ers play but no mention of how it was probably not a TD and was never reviewed like every scoring play is supposed to be.

lots if talk about the 49ers play but no mention of how it was probably not a TD and was never reviewed like every scoring play is supposed to be.

guy was totally down by contact

Couldn't believe it, I took the 49ers -9.5 Sunday Morning. Mostly because of the key 10 # and the spread being the same @AZ a few weeks ago. Was due for a suckout!

Kansas laying 15 to East Tennessee and Virginia laying 14.5 to Vermont seem like high lines to me.

I will take the points in both and to hedge will bet the under in UVA game for 2 units.

Kansas laying 15 to East Tennessee and Virginia laying 14.5 to Vermont seem like high lines to me.

I will take the points in both and to hedge will bet the under in UVA game for 2 units.
Parlay (5 Picks)
Rhode Island
-12 (-110)
Bradley
-13 (-110)
Pennsylvania
-6.5 (-110)
Virginia (#7)
-15 (-105)
Northeastern
-9.5 (-110)
Risk