Sports Gambling Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Sports Gambling Thread

I had a teaser with the Bucs but ended up screwing up the other part of it. Felt pretty good about the Bucs chances all week honestly (at least to cover).

With no action on that game I was hoping the Rams would romp because they're a so obviously overvalued bet against team moving forward. That could change quickly with a couple more games like that though. Still like Seattle on Thurs. Goff is not good.

Philly started the week off hurting the public, Oakland and KC (refs) kept it going, then Dallas and NO lay a stinker to night cap the week

Tampa +121 tonight vs the A's? Really? This seems like a pick em game to me. Charlie Morton is a pretty good pitcher with playoff experience. also like under -7.5 at -115...parlay? that would pay +313

Tampa +121 tonight vs the A's? Really? This seems like a pick em game to me. Charlie Morton is a pretty good pitcher with playoff experience. also like under -7.5 at -115...parlay? that would pay +313
Yeah. I took Tampa +122 based on Morton. Seemed like some value. Baseball is so hard though.

Yeah. I took Tampa +122 based on Morton. Seemed like some value. Baseball is so hard though.

I agree ... that’s why I see no point in betting the favorite ..

Thursday Night skunk play I am taking Seattle at home ML +105. I think they will win this game. Rams have struggled in the first half. I think Seahawks get a 2 score lead at HT and hold on for a 3 point win.
Seattle 27 LA Rams 24.

my dumb ass didnt bet it

Image result for tyra banks disappointed gif

Thursday Night skunk play I am taking Seattle at home ML +105. I think they will win this game. Rams have struggled in the first half. I think Seahawks get a 2 score lead at HT and hold on for a 3 point win.
Seattle 27 LA Rams 24.

im seeing seattle as the favorites now. so is this sharp money or square money? or can we tell?

seattle has been able to run the ball down the rams throats in recent games. people forget how bad the rams D was at run stopping for much of last year...that problem seems to have returned. everything tells me that seattle should win this game, which means they won't

im seeing seattle as the favorites now. so is this sharp money or square money? or can we tell?

seattle has been able to run the ball down the rams throats in recent games. people forget how bad the rams D was at run stopping for much of last year...that problem seems to have returned. everything tells me that seattle should win this game, which means they won't
I got it Tuesday as Seattle +105 or +1.5 so I took the ML.

Wouldn't shock me if it fell to pick'em or Sea -1 as the Rams haven't been great this year.

I got it Tuesday as Seattle +105 or +1.5 so I took the ML.

Wouldn't shock me if it fell to pick'em or Sea -1 as the Rams haven't been great this year.

-1.5 now where im looking

so i was looking to bet against Keuchel...i don't think his slop plays in the post season, however looking at the cardinals pitching and lineup..how the hell did they win their division? they seem like a fairly mediocre crew

Cardinals have the likely NL Cy Young winner and pretty deep lineup by NL standards.
The Cubs had the best roster in that division but like the Red Sox there bullpen killed them.

Squares almost always back the road team in pick 'em type games.

Cardinals have the likely NL Cy Young winner and pretty deep lineup by NL standards.
The Cubs had the best roster in that division but like the Red Sox there bullpen killed them.
literally like the sox pen as in kimbrel

Seattle has been favored for a few days now.

4th and 1 .. on the +30 ... all the momentum in the world .. and dumb ass Pete Carroll goes for a 48 yard FG and essentially hands the rams 14 pts

cant believe i picked seattle -1.5 and Im going to lose even though they won.

I'll throw a Hamilton on this 5 teamer:

Maryland -14
Utah St. +27
Patriots ML
Jags/Panthers OVER 40
Packers/Cowboys UNDER 47

Last edited:
I just skunked the Yankees for tonight.
I pounded the ML -200 odds the Yankees are laying in game 1.
Either I win the money or the Yankees lose.
So win/win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom