Packers/Cowboys UNDER 47

I like those, particularly Utah State.

I'll throw a Hamilton on this 5 teamer:

Maryland -12.5
Utah St. +27.5
Patriots ML
Jags/Panthers OVER 41
Packers/Cowboys UNDER 47

Don’t like that Utah st pick. Best nfl pick is chargers -6.

I parlayed Chargers and Nebraska on the ML

Chargers -6
Giants/Minn under 44
Bears -5
Bears/Oak under 40.5

I like those, particularly Utah State.

In between the original post and when I made the actual bet at YBR the biggest line change was Maryland went up to -14. Utah St. I got +27 and Jax/Carolina total was OVER 40

Don’t like that Utah st pick. Best nfl pick is chargers -6.

Utah State can score cuz they have a very good QB in Jordan Love and LSU's defense gives up points. Plus LSU has Florida next week. The over (73) might be a good play as well.

Utah State can score cuz they have a very good QB in Jordan Love and LSU's defense gives up points. Plus LSU has Florida next week. The over (73) might be a good play as well.

I guess LSUs defense said otherwise

Pittsburgh +3.5 is a lock

What am I missing here?

They can’t run the football, have a leaky secondary and a QB who can’t throw the ball past 3 yards. I have a win total future on them (over 9 wins), I’d love a reason for optimism.

Last edited:
What am I missing here?

They can’t run the football, have a leaky secondary and a QB who can’t throw the ball past 3 yards. I have a win total future on them (over 9 wins), I’d love a reason for optimism.

mostly due to Baltimore's defense than anything specific to the steelers.

Is this one of you guys?

I lose plenty some I am going to humble brag here. Also outside of the Yankees pick I couldn’t rest easy in any game. Except Tulsa.
All these games were close to the last few minutes.

1570383010121.jpeg

What am I missing here?

+3.5 ... the .5 being what made the lock

Only 2 late games sucks.
NFL needs to balance the schedule more.

Dallas Fraudboys

3-0 vs joke teams .. 0-2 vs actual teams ... and have scored 10 pts total last two games

Daks extension getting cheaper than flip phones

Way to wait him out jerry

Yup. I took Pitt on the ML. Big win tomorrow

Oh you mean Steelers. I love Pitt panthers too this weekend
Good call bro! +180 was delicious

Both Pitts covered .. but the Steelers were never a good money line play .. they were nothing but a hook play

Only 2 late games sucks.
NFL needs to balance the schedule more.
It’s amazing why they do this.. they should have way more balance week to week

Oh so we're calling people out when they miss on a gambling selection. Okee-dokee.
Wow .. taking things personally ..

Loosen up .. I had the bears and cowboys today .. I’m no guru .. but I do expect some ribbing when I fail miserably ..it’s part of the fun

Wow .. taking things personally ..

Loosen up .. I had the bears and cowboys today .. I’m no guru .. but I do expect some ribbing when I fail miserably ..it’s part of the fun

Nah I hadn't really noticed anybody doing that. Congrats! You're a trail blazer.

Nah I hadn't really noticed anybody doing that. Congrats! You're a trail blazer.
I'm just curious. And this is for all of you, not just BPO.

Do you guys bet because you think you can make money doing it or do you just do it for fun and assume you will lose?

Do you guys bet because you think you can make money doing it or do you just do it for fun and assume you will lose?
I took 11th grade probability and statistics so I know I have ZERO percent chance of being profitable long run. I do it for fun. Only bet around $30-40 per week. Makes games more fun with a little action on it. Real money should be placed on SPY and QQQ not Steeler and buckeyes

I bet to make money. If I didn’t bet it wouldn’t bother me.
I win some and lose some. If I lost a lot more I would stop. Overall for my life I probably am within a couple hundred dollars either up or down.
I never bet what I can’t afford to lose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom