Sports Gambling Thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Sports Gambling Thread

I just got Alabama -6.5 on my place.
Love the Tide if Tua plays. I assume he is and they will win by 2 TDs if he is healthy.

Did you see the video on twitter of him throwing at practice yesterday? Simone Eli posted a pretty clear one. It was just basic drill work but you wouldn't know at all he was injured by watching. Buzz around the team is he'll be fine. Last year he was much more limited than they let on down the stretch.

LSU has Delpit banged up and just lost Divinity who was a big piece of their defense as well.

Did you see the video on twitter of him throwing at practice yesterday? Simone Eli posted a pretty clear one. It was just basic drill work but you wouldn't know at all he was injured by watching. Buzz around the team is he'll be fine. Last year he was much more limited than they let on down the stretch.

LSU has Delpit banged up and just lost Divinity who was a big piece of their defense as well.

I read that Delpit is expected to be a full go on Saturday.

I'm full on degenerate mode starting tonight

College Hoops baby!

Any value for college basketball tonight?
I am heading to my place now.

UC Riverside over Nebraska

Va Tech over Clemson

Kansas over Duke

Michigan State over Kentucky

i got st marys-4.5 over wisc. if people think they are beating Gonz they have to beat a wisc team that lost their best player.

Va Tech over Clemson

Kansas over Duke

Didn’t have the guts to pull the trigger on UC Riverside outright.
It was +1000 but I took the 15.5 points they are getting thanks.

I read that Delpit is expected to be a full go on Saturday.

They said he’ll be limited in practice all week but expect to play on Saturday. I took that as he’ll play but won’t be 100%.

Feel like an ankle is noteworthy for a guy in the secondary in terms of being a step slower getting out of breaks. Especially if he’ll be lined up across from Jeudy/Ruggs/Smith/Waddle.

They said he’ll be limited in practice all week but expect to play on Saturday. I took that as he’ll play but won’t be 100%.

Feel like an ankle is noteworthy for a guy in the secondary in terms of being a step slower getting out of breaks. Especially if he’ll be lined up across from Jeudy/Ruggs/Smith/Waddle.

Article I read said he expected to be 100% by KO. Who knows? Of course he's a safety and not a DB so his role in coverage is not as critical. On the flip side, Bama has played nobody and has several young defensive players that have never seen the likes of LSU's skill players nor have played in such a big game.

Va Tech over Clemson

Kansas over Duke

God damn it I didn’t bet the ML on UC Riverside great call.
I will take it though. I did take VPi +250 so this is a good night.
You gotta continue giving your picks:
Don’t blame you for Duke stealing a game Kansas literally gave them.

Article I read said he expected to be 100% by KO. Who knows? Of course he's a safety and not a DB so his role in coverage is not as critical. On the flip side, Bama has played nobody and has several young defensive players that have never seen the likes of LSU's skill players nor have played in such a big game.

Eddie O said he’s going to try to practice this week but will be 100% by game time. Not sure how that really makes sense. FWIW their beat writers didn’t see him at practice yesterday or today.

I think it will be a pretty tough test for Bama’s defense. They’ve just been crushed with injuries. Their secondary is full of studs though with Diggs and Surtain at corner and McKinney at safety. Their weakness like you said are the true freshmen at ILB and LSU will probably attack that with crossing routes and guys to the flats. Losing Moses IMO probably costs them a ring this year. That was such a huge loss.

Game will be tight but I think difference is Bama is a lot better on both lines than LSU. Tua will have time to find guys and with Lewis starting to get back into form and finally healthy he’ll get to Burrow.

Eddie O said he’s going to try to practice this week but will be 100% by game time. Not sure how that really makes sense. FWIW their beat writers didn’t see him at practice yesterday or today.

I think it will be a pretty tough test for Bama’s defense. They’ve just been crushed with injuries. Their secondary is full of studs though with Diggs and Surtain at corner and McKinney at safety. Their weakness like you said are the true freshmen at ILB and LSU will probably attack that with crossing routes and guys to the flats. Losing Moses IMO probably costs them a ring this year. That was such a huge loss.

Game will be tight but I think difference is Bama is a lot better on both lines than LSU. Tua will have time to find guys and with Lewis starting to get back into form and finally healthy he’ll get to Burrow.

I expect a close game and since Bama is at home and saban is their coach then they probably prevail. But LSU has two things going for them - their QB is 100% healthy and they're far more battle tested.

I think
IUPUI covers v Butler
Arizona covers v NAU

Tempted to put in straight up ML
Cuse over Virginia
Pitt over Florida State

Want to pull trigger on UNC covering v ND, but Irish play them tough

Also intrigued with Cincy v Ohio State

I think
IUPUI covers v Butler
Arizona covers v NAU

Tempted to put in straight up ML
Cuse over Virginia
Pitt over Florida State

Want to pull trigger on UNC covering v ND, but Irish play them tough

Also intrigued with Cincy v Ohio State
If you don’t mind you should be this thread’s CBB Guy.
Nebraska was -15.5 last night that UC Riverside pick was outstanding +1000.

The champions classic games were coin flips nobody could have predicted them with confidence:
2 for 2 on value town bets VPI-Clemson and UC Riverside.

God damn it I didn’t bet the ML on UC Riverside great call.

House @$# gotta run and hide
Yellin' Compton, but you moved to Riverside

- Ice Cube

If you don’t mind you should be this thread’s CBB Guy.
Nebraska was -15.5 last night that UC Riverside pick was outstanding +1000.

The champions classic games were coin flips nobody could have predicted them with confidence:
2 for 2 on value town bets VPI-Clemson and UC Riverside.
Glad I didn't touch Wake

Wasn't sure about BC, but Wake is apparently the worst team in the ACC

-"Some just pull over to the shoulder, whip out their phone, then U-turn back over the bridge."
Dangerous, but a funny image

I am going to email that to my state senator and legislator with a note to get off their asses and get mobile betting in NY. Crazy how much money the state is losing.

I have SD tonight -1 against Raiders

Parlay for me tonight Florida Panthers -108 and Oakland Raiders -1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom