Sports Gambling Thread | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Sports Gambling Thread

Love love the Dallas Cowboys -3 in this week's games.
They are my best bet of the week.
Also, like the Rams -3 at Pittsburgh and Bills outright in Cleveland. Bills are getting 2.5. I think the Bills make the playoffs and with the Raiders winning on Thursday they need this badly.

Considering another road dog in Detroit over Chicago can't decide if I want to pull the trigger and I like the over in Kansas City/Tennessee. O/U is 48.
I think that game will have scoring.

Here’s my Friday night 3 teamer.

Tulsa FB. +17
The U. Hoops. ML
Lakers. ML

+270

Loyola Chicago over Furman
UNC and Duke cover (mid 20 point spreads)

Tempted to take Niagara over Drexel

Here’s my Friday night 3 teamer.

Tulsa FB. +17
The U. Hoops. ML
Lakers. ML

+270
Just need the Lake show now for a nice +270 night!

heard some radio about taking the Tulsa ML but my site doesnt offer those kind of lines.. wish it did after knocking off UCF

heard some radio about taking the Tulsa ML but my site doesnt offer those kind of lines.. wish it did after knocking off UCF
Yeah. I watched Tulsa blow out SMU and thought +17 was a no brainer.

Just need the Lake show now for a nice +270 night!

Good job. I had Tulsa + 17 and Under 70.5. When the Tulsa QB went down right before the half I hedged my Tulsa bet in-game figuring they were in trouble with the backup. # overanalysis

Yeah. I watched Tulsa blow out SMU and thought +17 was a no brainer.

SMU actually beat Tulsa in triple OT. Tulsa has hung in tough against several good teams. They're better than their record would indicate. They play hard every game.

SMU actually beat Tulsa in triple OT. Tulsa has hung in tough against several good teams. They're better than their record would indicate. They play hard every game.
Yes. SMU won the game. Tulsa blew them out before losing was what I meant to say

Well that was a delicious start to the weekend. Let’s keep it rolling with CFB today

Well that was a delicious start to the weekend. Let’s keep it rolling with CFB today
Any picks?
I like BC -2.5
Kansas State +6
Alabama -6.5

Considering Illinois +16

Any picks?
I like BC -2.5
Kansas State +6
Alabama -6.5

Considering Illinois +16
I like the Illinois pick. I also like Tenn +1 and Oklahoma -14.5.

also love Dallas tomorrow night

I am scared because I and almost everyone likes Dallas a lot on SNF.
Couldn’t believe it was only -3 and put a solid bet on it.

Any picks?
I like BC -2.5
Kansas State +6
Alabama -6.5

Considering Illinois +16

I like three of those four. No opinion on Bama. My site has KSU + 7 and Illinois +14.5

I've been riding with the Illini almost all year long and it's worked out very well. Their offense is kinda legit. MSU's best defender is ineligible - PEDs.

Here’s my college 5 teamer today. All on ML
+275 payout

UVA
Mich. St
South Carolina
Oklahoma
Georgia

After SC, who should I be most worried about above? I assume mich st

BC -2.5
Wake -2.5
App St +6.5
ND -7.5
Kent -1.5

I think the Game Day folks are the last to realize that sports betting is legal and that u pick games against the spread and not the outright winner. C'mon fellas let's step into the 21st century.

I think the Game Day folks are the last to realize that sports betting is legal and that u pick games against the spread and not the outright winner. C'mon fellas let's step into the 21st century.

Always a great use of everyone’s time when they go down the line and one by one give their analysis on why they think an 18 point favorite will win outright.

Always a great use of everyone’s time when they go down the line and one by one give their analysis on why they think an 18 point favorite will win outright.
yes! Drives me insane.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom