Sports Gambling Thread | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Sports Gambling Thread

Illinois was destined to win that game. Nuts. I bet them at 11.5, 14.5 and 16 but didn't have the guts to bet them on the ML. Very weird game.

Illinois was destined to win that game. Nuts. I bet them at 11.5, 14.5 and 16 but didn't have the guts to bet them on the ML. Very weird game.

It was 28-3 and I had Illinois +15
I totally checked out of the game

so you guys got me into watching alot of college football by betting games..(i havent watched much college since the days of marvin harrison)...and I gotta say...wow has the tackling gone down hill.

not much of a slate. Elon +23 @ Georgia Tech looks interesting.

I don't dabble in CFB as much. Are we sure Georgia is better than Auburn? Surprised they're a road favorite.

I don't dabble in CFB as much. Are we sure Georgia is better than Auburn? Surprised they're a road favorite.
After Georgia’s only reliable WR busted his shoulder last week against Missouri and Mizzou sitting Kelly Bryant I am taking the Auburn Tigers at home ML.
Don’t need the 3 Points.
Auburn D is really good and I think Big Cat makes a play for that D and beats a flawed Georgia team.
If Cager doesn’t play I don’t see Georgia scoring that much.

After Georgia’s only reliable WR busted his shoulder last week against Missouri and Mizzou sitting Kelly Bryant I am taking the Auburn Tigers at home ML.
Don’t need the 3 Points.
Auburn D is really good and I think Big Cat makes a play for that D and beats a flawed Georgia team.
If Cager doesn’t play I don’t see Georgia scoring that much.
I think the demand for Georgia money is partially the reason for them being favored. I think I'm with Alsacs on this one. Will have to look at it some more.

Anyone picking up on any college basketball early trends? Speaking the obvious but they can’t make the totals low enough for UVA and UW rn.

Wisky is a traditional under. They went to OT the other night and still stayed under. The new 3 pt line may favor the under for these strong defensive teams early.

Last night I had UNDER 63.5 in the Western Mich/Ohio U game. The score at halftime was 10-0 WMU. I thought well that was easy money. Stop watching the game but check back in with about 5 min remaining in the 3rd and it's 17-14 WMU. Rut-ro. Don't like the look of this so decide to bet in-game a matching amount OVER 51.5. The game blew through that # fairly easily and ultimately ended in OT at 34-31.

Under the old system I'd be moaning about a bad beat. This way I was able to reverse course in time and almost caught a middle in the process. It is challenging though cuz some times u hedge and all you're doing is reducing your profits.

So for college football I like
Temple ML over Tulane
Louisville-3.5 over NC State
Oregon -27 over Arizona
Memphis-10 over Houston
Auburn ML over Georgia

Debating whether or not if Kelly Bryant is playing for Mizzou if he is healthy I like Mizzou ML over Florida.
Looking at Iowa -3 as well.

Explain to Me how OSU doesn’t beat Rutgers by 70 ?

Final takes on Georgia vs Auburn?

Read some pro Auburn leans here earlier

Final takes on Georgia vs Auburn?

Read some pro Auburn leans here earlier
I took Auburn ML.
The under IMO is the safest bet it’s 40.5.

I like Auburn though. Homefield and UGa down weapons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom