SportsCenter top 10 | Syracusefan.com

SportsCenter top 10

Though nothing can put me in a bad mood today, anybody else irritated that John Gillon is not in the SportsCenter top 10?

I mean to me that is ridiculous.

Well, and that it came so close after Maverick RandomWhiteGuy hit that tough contested 3...

...as part of an epic comeback featuring record performances by players on both teams...

Very hard to believe there were 10 "better" plays last night. :noidea:

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, Laphonso Ellis, did Dennis Smith put three fingers up in anticipation when John Gillon let it fly?
hahahahaha

Do people still watch sports center? Serious question.

I tried watching it after the FSU win. It was an overwhelming feeling of "this is so yesterday." It was like getting a chance to see a mastodon in person. From that aspect, it was pretty cool. From every other aspect it was an epic waste of time.

To be fair, Sportscenter did lead off with our highlights. For a couple of unranked teams, that's pretty good. It probably helped that it was hosted by big SU fan, Kevin Connors.

Do people still watch sports center? Serious question.

It's so sad. I remember my friends and I would all get up an hour or 2 before Elementary/Middle/Early high school just to have our eggs and toast and catch the hour of sports center. Was routine. Really sad how it's changed over the past 5-7 years.

It's so sad. I remember my friends and I would all get up an hour or 2 before Elementary/Middle/Early high school just to have our eggs and toast and catch the hour of sports center. Was routine. Really sad how it's changed over the past 5-7 years.
That was pretty much my mornings as well!! It's kind of similar to when MTV stopped playing music videos and became the crap show it is now!

I can remember how I used to brew a big pot of coffee and sit down to my morning paper. Times change. It isn't necessarily sad, its progress.

I also used to watch every night but haven't watched regularly in like 15 years. I'm really focused on college basketball and baseball. I watch the MLB network for baseball and really outside of Bilas and Greenberg everyone they have is terrible. I watch the games on their networks and nothing else.

Well, and that it came so close after Maverick RandomWhiteGuy hit that tough contested 3...

...as part of an epic comeback featuring record performances by players on both teams...

Very hard to believe there were 10 "better" plays last night. :noidea:

I really thought he was going to hit that shot, and if the game went to ot we would win easily.

Though nothing can put me in a bad mood today, anybody else irritated that John Gillon is not in the SportsCenter top 10?

I mean to me that is ridiculous.

yeah. crazy. When they got to #2 and I put my hands up and started parading around the house yelling he got #1. Wife was like w t f are doing?

Was really embarrassing when Gillon wasnt #1.

I was so pissed I couldnt even tell you who got #1. I was also drunk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom