SportsCenter top 10 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SportsCenter top 10

I read the paper (usually sports page) every morning at breakfast from about 6 to 7 on. The amount of box scores I have read definitely helped my math skills. I was the king of add/subtract/multiplication/division in 3rd grade at Holy Cross.

I was the same way. My mom used to say that my dad complained that no other dads had to fight a 5 year old for the sports section. She told him to shut up and be thankful his 5 year old wanted to read.

The red section in the USA Today was my favorite thing in childhood on tuesdays when they have all the AL baseball individual stats

Though nothing can put me in a bad mood today, anybody else irritated that John Gillon is not in the SportsCenter top 10?

I mean to me that is ridiculous.

Sneakiest 43 points ever. Shifting away from the Dennis Smith narrative proved difficult because he was having a good game too. It's only now sinking in for me that he hit 9-10 from three. That's just crazy.

I read the paper (usually sports page) every morning at breakfast from about 6 to 7 on. The amount of box scores I have read definitely helped my math skills. I was the king of add/subtract/multiplication/division in 3rd grade at Holy Cross.

Haha, I was the same exact way. Agreed on it helping the math skills. I remember that I understood how averages worked before it was ever taught to me in school.

Yeah that kind of made me upset too... Gillon hits a contested 3 with 1 second left to force overtime and not even in top 10. But the top 3 plays were just simple reverse layups that shouldnt have even been in top 30 plays let alone top 3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom