Spring Evaluation Live Period 26-28 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Spring Evaluation Live Period 26-28

I have to admit I don't follow recruiting nearly as close as you do but I always read your posts. Not to kiss your butt, but you are by far one of my favorite posters. You have so much knowledge but seem to have the rare ability not to talk down to people when you are discussing things on here.
butt kisser.

Got into foul trouble and struggled with shooting another game. I wouldn't worry about the struggles. In fact, this should cheer you up.
Not just a dunkfest, some pretty good plays with contact but you have to fully watch it.

Hammertime.

I'm better than him... by a lot.

Sounds like edowd has a touch of Berniefinefever.

And the only prescription is...

I have to admit I don't follow recruiting nearly as close as you do but I always read your posts. Not to kiss your butt, but you are by far one of my favorite posters. You have so much knowledge but seem to have the rare ability not to talk down to people when you are discussing things on here.

Completely agree with this.

You actually don't see that too often these days on the message boards, IMO (when someone is both very knowledgable & happy to share information, yet does it with a friendly/personable demeanor. Doesn't act like he's "God's Gift" to the message board community & everyone should just be happy he's sharing info.)

god.jpg

But Francis is the real deal Holyfield in that regard. Just a nice dude.

Thanks again for all the great, free recruiting info Francis. It is very much appreciated!

You actually don't see that too often these days on the message boards, IMO (when someone is both very knowledgable & happy to share information, yet does it with a friendly/personable demeanor. Doesn't act like he's "God's Gift" to the message board community & everyone should just be happy he's sharing info.)

god.jpg

Thanks again for all the great, free recruiting info Francis. It is very much appreciated!
Here, here.
Much thanks, Francis!

god.jpg

My pleasure and thanks for the kind words. I just try to make things enjoyable and good people like yourself and a host of others that are too plenty to name, always make it worthwhile for me to do what I do. wZggY.png

Hey, Francis, do you have a stock set of faces you use for all occasions? I think they're great.
Lol all the funny expressions that get texted to me or that I come across gets saved to either my phone or laptop. So yeah I have a collection on my phone that I can use whenever I'm not home, and then the majority of the same on the laptop at home lol.

Really like Vaughns game. Hes a stat stuffer and his athleticism height and all around skills would make a nice combo guard for the Cuse on both ends.

wish we could get in on Kevon Looney guy is going to be a stud. Him and Mccullough together would be sick!

Really like Vaughns game. Hes a stat stuffer and his athleticism height and all around skills would make a nice combo guard for the Cuse on both ends.
Great scorer, going to be a good one, but not sure if we're in play as much anymore.
http://zagsblog.com/articles/rashad-vaughn-to-trim-list-soon/

I would only guess PayCal, ChickenVille or UNC. Not to mention, he seems to be one of those guys that will trim his list from 35 to 20 soon. :rolleyes: That sort of drama isn't our way lately, which is probably a good thing.
Again, just speculating but not sure he's showing us love or vice versa.
Francis, do we still have a decent chance at this guy? He does put up points in bulk.

wish we could get in on Kevon Looney guy is going to be a stud. Him and Mccullough together would be sick!
Yikes, effortless elevation for a big fella. Monster, and would be sick with the Hammer. But I still like the prospect of Roberson, Grant if he's still here and McCullough too! What "problems" to have right now.

sick handles also. Him and Mccullough would have enough dribble together to be on the wings together for long minutes.

Great scorer, going to be a good one, but not sure if we're in play as much anymore.
http://zagsblog.com/articles/rashad-vaughn-to-trim-list-soon/

I would only guess PayCal, ChickenVille or UNC. Not to mention, he seems to be one of those guys that will trim his list from 35 to 20 soon. :rolleyes: That sort of drama isn't our way lately, which is probably a good thing.
Again, just speculating but not sure he's showing us love or vice versa.
Francis, do we still have a decent chance at this guy? He does put up points in bulk.

Thanks brother. :)
Ha, I was close on Vaughn. Sadly, it would have been a 67% on an exam (2 out of 3 suitors).

Thanks brother. :)
Ha, I was close on Vaughn. Sadly, it would have been a 67% on an exam (2 out of 3 suitors).
The Vaughn battle is about to get real with PayPalCal ready to make his move. UNC has been on him for awhile and were feeling confident. Minnesota with Slick Rick Jr, is bringing an exciting new style and with some well connected assistants to make Minne a factor in b-ball now. Should be fun to see how it all plays out.

The Vaughn battle is about to get real with PayPalCal ready to make his move. UNC has been on him for awhile and were feeling confident. Minnesota with Slick Rick Jr, is bringing an exciting new style and with some well connected assistants to make Minne a factor in b-ball now. Should be fun to see how it all plays out.
"I'm like Slick Rick the Ruler, I'm cooler than an ice brick." The Roots
slickrick.jpg

Heck yeah. Ricky really was the ruler. Loved that offensive game down low. We need that kind of game. It's crazy to think how far we came even without it!
Rick and Arinze putting work in the post seems like ages ago with the lack of post work that our 3 straight burger game centers have given us :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom