Spring Football nuggets from the Sunshine State | Syracusefan.com

Spring Football nuggets from the Sunshine State

JoeCollege

Senior Whiz Bang Advocate
or as Homer Simpson called it, "America's Wang".

• Latavius Murray "could be a 1,000 yard rusher at Central Suntan this year.
  • Florida Gators better either be a 10-11 win team, or at least an 8 win team with an exciting offense, or Muschamp is in the hot seat and will have one win left.
  • Florida had 3 commits, including one from NJ at their spring game, the "Orange & Blue Debut".
  • Gators have honorary media coaches for the Spring game. Writers or reporters from Gainsville, Orlando, Jacksonville, etc are in the booth as coaches.
  • UF only sold half of it's allotted 15K tickets for a bowl game in Jax in January.

UF only sold half of it's allotted 15K tickets for a bowl game in Jax in January.
Wow. I guess there's fairweather fans everywhere. Even the SEC.

Wow. I guess there's fairweather fans everywhere. Even the SEC.
SEC has the biggest fair weather fans. They think every team should be in a BCS bowl. They coulod give a crap about a bottom tier bowl.

Kentucky isn't that strong of a program anyways. Only 5-7 real programs in the SEC

SEC has the biggest fair weather fans. They think every team should be in a BCS bowl. They coulod give a crap about a bottom tier bowl.

Kentucky isn't that strong of a program anyways. Only 5-7 real programs in the SEC
Just curious. What's with the Kentucky mention? My comment was in regards to Florida only selling half of their ticket allotment to a bowl game in it's back yard. BTW I'm well aware of the mindset of SEC fans. I live in Knoxville, TN.

Just curious. What's with the Kentucky mention? My comment was in regards to Florida only selling half of their ticket allotment to a bowl game in it's back yard. BTW I'm well aware of the mindset of SEC fans. I live in Knoxville, TN.
obviously i am an idiot and can't read. thought it said UK , not UF/ it was a continuation of my hatred for UK hangover after the NCAA tournament