Spring Game April 20th | 7 PM | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Spring Game April 20th | 7 PM

And to think Alabama has 72k at its spring game
Small steps, let’s beat out Pitt and BC first. Plus that would be really amazing if we got 72 !!!

12,000 tickets distributed?

Strong distro number, but with free tickets generally that results in a show rate of around 50%
From the rumors i heard it’s distributed and not including the Lacrosse fans in the dome prior.. Just passing the rumor i heard.

Doesn't really matter that you had to "claim" them.

In the eyes of a customer, there's no monetary loss/penalty if they don't use them.
Good point. I'd still think over 50% would be realistic, just from how excited the serious fans are. We shall see

Also its important to note that anyone planning on going to both the Lacrosse and Spring Game need a ticket for BOTH. Your Lacrosse ticket will not get you into the spring game. Brent Axe noted this in his most recent podcast.

If they are smart they’ll be pumping the spring game at the lax game and encouraging people to grab tickets to attend

Going to be a great day

I would think this would be a higher show rate than that. These aren't your typical free tickets, everyone had to actually make an effort to "purchase" them online. And the spring game typically draws the more dedicated fans. If someone went through the effort to get the tickets, chances are they're going to this game
I ordered four, but will probably only use two.

If they are smart they’ll be pumping the spring game at the lax game and encouraging people to grab tickets to attend

Going to be a great day
Get a QR code on the video screen. That would be good.

I ordered 8 and likely to use 6 of them

First time it hasn’t been a teeth pull to get people to come

The excitement is real around this team and with a spring game where you can’t lose will only build it up more
Anyone from the Southern Tier thinking about not coming? You'll have to answer to JR.

Wish I could be there but am heading out of town for kid's spring break. However, I'm going to make sure I'm tuned into ACCN that night to check out the new team.

This is one of those things thats going to be interesting going forward as ESPN cracks down out of the house viewing starting in a couple months.

No more taking you roku/firestick with you and watching on the road, they could even stop casting pretty easy from an ipad or phone if they wanted.

Even a VPN doesn't do anything for you going forward if they want to stop it. The gambling sites already stop VPNS from working.

That could be either very exciting or very discouraging.
Don’t think there’s anything to read from it aside from it being Fran’s preference. Just because certain players like Wax, Barron, Allen etc are playing doesnt mean that they’ll be focal points of the game. Or I’d hope not!

This is one of those things thats going to be interesting going forward as ESPN cracks down out of the house viewing starting in a couple months.

No more taking you roku/firestick with you and watching on the road, they could even stop casting pretty easy from an ipad or phone if they wanted.

Even a VPN doesn't do anything for you going forward if they want to stop it. The gambling sites already stop VPNS from working.
I don’t think that is correct. It may log you out based on location, but you should be able to log back in or verify you are traveling.

I don’t think that is correct. It may log you out based on location, but you should be able to log back in or verify you are traveling.
From what they told me no going forward thats not a thing.

The verify thing is going away. This is for all the Disney channels. Hulu/Disney+/ESPN+

Time will tell how they enforce it.

I mean if you travel, and the wife is home they will see 2 logins at 2 locations. They have no way to know if its sharing passwords or not.

they should me more like youtube TV did NFL ticket.. Unlimited in your house and then 1-2 streams outside the house.

From what they told me no going forward thats not a thing.

The verify thing is going away. This is for all the Disney channels. Hulu/Disney+/ESPN+

Time will tell how they enforce it.

I mean if you travel, and the wife is home they will see 2 logins at 2 locations. They have no way to know if its sharing passwords or not.

they should me more like youtube TV did NFL ticket.. Unlimited in your house and then 1-2 streams outside the house.
Netflix allows traveling. Who is they that told you?

I am very skeptical that there won’t be an allowance for travel. It doesn’t start until June or so, so policies may not be set in stone at this point.

Don’t think there’s anything to read from it aside from it being Fran’s preference. Just because certain players like Wax, Barron, Allen etc are playing doesnt mean that they’ll be focal points of the game. Or I’d hope not!
I was thinking more it would be discouraging if only like, 30 guys play.

I am very skeptical that there won’t be an allowance for travel. It doesn’t start until June or so, so policies may not be set in stone at this point.
I sure would have to think so. While I understand trying to limit password sharing, it seems like there has to be a way for those traveling to be able to legitimately use their account in this age of mobile devices.

I sure would have to think so. While I understand trying to limit password sharing, it seems like there has to be a way for those traveling to be able to legitimately use their account in this age of mobile devices.

There’s absolutely no way they will stop people from accessing it for traveling. That’s part of the perk of having these things.

When I’m traveling for Netflix it allows me but also stops other family members from using it.

Obviously there is some way to tell

Netflix already changed the rules on that.. I have an account and it used to be that when i logged in outside the home it would ping my phone to confirm. But that stopped a couple months ago and they dont allow it for me anymore. but remember this travel allowance is for portable devices not TVs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom