Spring Game April 20th | 7 PM | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Spring Game April 20th | 7 PM

I know the lacrosse game is helping, but still thats 3 hrs from 4-7 for people to hang around or else deal with parking twice. That a long time for people with kids to stay for the football game.

50 and breezy with slight chance of rain for walking around outside Sat right now it says.

Might see a bump in the lax attendance more than a bump from Lax to the fball game.

They all will be at the Bruce concert.. Just wonder around and use what ever seat you want

Plus aren't they using this as an opportunity to give people a chance to try out potential seat locations for the season?
With a concert tonight it will be interesting to see if they can install any of the new seats by Saturday. If they were installed I assume it would be in end zone behind the stage.

I don’t see our game on ACC channel Saturday. Anybody know where it will be televised?

I don’t see our game on ACC channel Saturday. Anybody know where it will be televised?
“The game — and Fran Brown has advertised it being exactly that — will kick off at 7 p.m. in the JMA Wireless Dome and stream on ACC Network Extra, ESPN announced Monday.

A handful of ACC programs will have their games televised on ACC Network: N.C. State (2 p.m. April 6), Boston College (noon April 13), Pittsburgh (2 p.m. April 13), Louisville (7 p.m. April 19), Wake Forest (2 p.m. April 20), Florida State (4 p.m. April 20) and Duke (6 p.m. April 20).”

Also ESPN+ if you have that.

IMG_9318.jpeg

I’ll be unlikely to catch it live because life… any chance there will be a replay available somewhere?
Once it’s over, you can stream on demand on ACCNX on the ESPN app

I’ll be unlikely to catch it live because life… any chance there will be a replay available somewhere?
Last years game showed up 10 days later on YouTube.

I would imagine ACCN will air reruns of it eventually. We will be there live Lord willing, but I’m still going to want to watch it a few times on tv after.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom